Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 8 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Spock Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:37 pm

"You dragged me here. I'm not going to waste the little energy I have left. Let's just get this over with," Gil sighed, rubbing his eyes.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 8 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Chessie Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:39 pm

"Well okay...Are you sure you don't want to go sleep instead?" Dev said, glancing from one of the fake blood puddles to Gil. He genuinely was concerned, because he truly only wanted what was probably best for Gil's health that he could provide for him.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:49 pm

"I'm sure. I haven't slept in a long, long time. I can last another day," Gil nodded, beginning down the hall, carefully avoiding the mess of fake cobwebs covering the walls.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

(((TO QUIN) Have you found inspiration to rp Panda yet?))

Savannah started to feel better gradually. She raised herself up off the ground. "I think I'm okay now. Shall we continue?" She said cherfully to Panda.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:12 pm

((Nope. I'd forgotten about Panda actually.))

"Meow," Dev rolled around like a cat on the floor.

"If you say so...if I notice you nodding off or something though I'm taking you home," Dev said, trailing after Gil, sweeping a low hanging mass of cobwebs out of his way. He furrowed his brow slightly as he studied Gil's back, for he was genuinely worried about the angel.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Gil stared at the ceiling, watching as shadows appeared to move in the air because of the fake fog shrouding the house. 'How is this considered creepy?" Gil sighed, not amused.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 am

"Humans find it creepy. I don't really get why, but they do." he said quietly, shaking his head slightly. "If they saw a peek of Limbo they would probably cry. You know?" He glanced at a human dressed up to look like the walking dead, though Dev saw it as a pitiful attempt to imitate the actual living dead.
((Meow. ._.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:33 pm

Chessie wrote: ((Nope. I'd forgotten about Panda actually.))

"If you say so...if I notice you nodding off or something though I'm taking you home," Dev said, trailing after Gil, sweeping a low hanging mass of cobwebs out of his way. He furrowed his brow slightly as he studied Gil's back, for he was genuinely worried about the angel.

((well then, don't forget about Panda. I just reminded you. So there. rp. Spock is not rping Jay and no one is even trying to rp with Sephierra. maybeishouldn'teventry.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:53 pm

((Meow))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:49 pm

((Hiss))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:40 pm

((Hey is any one out there? I feel so alone. I am like the only one who ever goes on here.))

Last edited by Valerie Black on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Chessie wrote: ((Nope. I'd forgotten about Panda actually.))

((Wow Quin. iamshockedatyou. NOT!!!!!!!!! any way. The sad thing is that I can see you doing that. HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum