Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 3 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Chessie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Pandemonium simply nodded and kept silent as he quickened the pace slightly once outside of the building and now walking through the open streets of the flower district that had various creatures snickering and howling at each other.
"Eh, look there. It's Panda-chan!" Someone hooted at one point. Pandemonium ignored the fool and kept moving forward.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 3 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Valerie Black Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:18 pm

Savannah looked in the direction of the fellow who had laughed at Pandemonium and gave him a dirty look and thought about cursing him telepathicly but thought better. Keep your mouth shut, Savannah. You don't want to piss any more people off. She thought to herself and snickered a little. Or do I?
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 pm

"Don't even acknowledge them," Pandemonium muttered as they walked. He stopped abruptly when a form stepped out in front of him. He glanced up at the creature and forced himself to not snort when he saw it was just a mere human looking for trouble. He tightened his grip on Savannah's wrist and drew her a bit closer.
"How may I help you, sir? If you would like to inquire about services, then I must apologize because this girl is not a product and I do not sell myself like the whores around here do." he smiled at the man though it was only his mouth that smiled for his eyes were flat and emotionless though they had been glamored to be a dark brown color with a white sclera and black pupil.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:35 pm

Savannah let him draw her towards him. She fet safe with him. She laughed quietly to herself at Pandemonium's comment. She kept her eyes down on the ground even though she was courious about what the human looked like. No. Keep your eyes down. Let's not forget, you still have a little sister to protect from this sort of stuff. one part of her mind said. Wait that has nothing to do with looking at a mere human. another part said. She imediatly became annoyed with herself having these absured conversations with herself. She stayed quiet letting Pandemonium do all the talking.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:41 pm

Pandemonium scowled when the human spoke, for his speech was drunkenly slurred, "Wahy yuu nu sell yer perteh boddehs?"
"Because we are not whores. I can however say that two shops down from has some nice ones at a low price for you that I am sure you would enjoy. Now if you will excuse us. We have other matters to attend to." Pandemonium said, quickly stepping to the side. "Run," he whispered to Savannah and he immediately lurched forward into a run. ((I have like no inspiration right now. e-e Well decent inspiration anyway.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:48 pm

((Got it e-e Me too))
Savannah didn't need to be spoken to twice. She willed her legs to carry her. She ran easily and agilly. It's been so long since I ran like this. It feels good. She thought.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Releasing her hand, Pandemonium spun, now running backwards, to not only keep an eye on Savannah but also the stupid human. The human was drunk and that could be to their advantage or their disadvantage. It seemed it was to their advantage though because the human could not seem to grasp what had happened yet.
"Just follow me." Pandemonium said, turning to face forward once more. He turned a sharp corner to the right, scowling when his shoes slid slightly on the pavement, nearly making him hit the wall of a building. If he had known they would be running he would have either chosen better shoes or no shoes at all.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:02 am

Savannah grasped his left shoulder and tugged a little to balance him. "And I thought I was unbalanced." She chuckled a little at this. She didn't let go of him until he was farely steady on his feet. "I don't want my guide falling now."

((I must be leaving now.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:09 am

((Sigh.
Mkai, bye.
I'm gonna go prod my Maid once more I suppose.))
"It wouldn't bother me much. It would be much better than lying in bed for months not able to muster the strength to lift a finger personally," Pandemonium said, kicking off his shoes as he ran and then continuing to peel off his socks. To him, the sharp glass of broken bottles and jagged pieces of pavement were nothing to be concerned about for he was now used to running about with no shoes. If you spend enough time in the flower district you learn that you need to be able to run. Fast, and on a moment's notice. Once you pissed someone off here there was no telling what they would do and/or how strong they are.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:20 am

Savannah smiled slightly, but stayed quiet and kept running.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 pm

((Ohmaugawdsomeonesaveme.
There is this spider in my kitchen. It's not exactly small either.
IT FREAKING HISSED AT ME! D8
Ewewewewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
And I don't know where it we- ohmygodIfound it.
It's crawling on my kitchen curtains.
Ewewewwwwwwwwwwww.
//isnearlyinhystercis.))

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

((Caml down. All that you need to do is eveacuate the kitchen. It won't hurt you if you leave it alone.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:45 pm

((I ran out of the kitchen the second I saw it.
Now it's on top of my cabinets. D8
Ewohmygoditsgoingtoeatmeorsomething.
IT HISSED AT ME! D8
FREAKING HISSED AT ME!
It's not bigger than a nickle but it's big enough to hiss at me. D8))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:23 pm

((Then run out of every room that it is located in. It won't eat you. You're too big for it to eat you. And spiders don't hiss. Cats do. maybe it was one of your cats hissing at it.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:30 pm

((Spiders do indeed hiss.
It doesn't sound the same as a cat, but it is a sound similar to a hiss.
e-e))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm

((Okay. What ever you say. Rolling Eyes ))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  N M 156 Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

(Hey I'm here 'cause I'm awesome like that.)

Kimmuriel rolled his eyes at the demon, his teeth clenching even more together.
"Okay, so I have to go to a bar with you. I still have this odd feeling that you are inevitably going to come back into
my life somehow or another. Great. So, let's go, shall we? Shimmy to some beat at one of the bars downtown? Lead the way, unfortunately I don't exactly pay attention for events like this." Then, the demon's other sentence came through. "Oh joy. I might just have to see to that someday."
N M 156
N M 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm

((I just slept on the floor for about 2.5 hours...
Now my back and neck hurts even more than usual. e-e))

Slowing to a steady trot before stopping, Pandemonium peeked his head out from the alley and looked around for other signs of living creatures. Seeing none he stepped out from the alley and beckoned from Savannah to continue to follow him. He unclipped his bangs, letting the hair fall back over his eyes once more.

((//ponderswheretomakethemgo.
To a 5 star hotel on a candle lit dinner date then to be swept away in a night of tender passion in one of the best rooms.
As hilarious as that sounds, how about we just take them to have some bulgogi or a hot pot first.))

Virus Infected stopped petting the demon hunter's hair and stood up slowly, popping his neck once or twice as he did so. He offered his left hand to Kimmuriel to help him back up, smiling at him though the smile was a bitter one.
"How about we just go get something to eat first and then decide on something else as we eat. Is that okay with you?" he asked, rubbing the side of his face absently once more with his right hand where Kimmuriel had slapped him.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 pm

(How about I rp Tami
I haven't rped her in forever...)
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:35 pm

((Hm, okay.
Let's see.
I have Megami, Abisso, Shikki, Kameo, Kemuri, and Fox....
AbjsdklfjsldfjdsfjsodkjfIdunnowhotouseblargh))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:44 pm

(Pick a letter:
A
B
C
D
E)
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 3 Empty A

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 pm

((fhdsjkfhjksdfhkdsummmmm...A!
;3; I dunno. Yeah.
//throwsPokeball.
Letter A! I CHOOSE YOU!
//isanidiot.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:46 pm

((I know I'm not part of this, but let's go with C))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:49 pm

((Grawr.
Why letter C?
//pokesValinthefacewithastick. ;3;))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 pm

((Quin. You know what I have noticed? I was reading over the rules earlier to day and you have broken many of them. Like no excessive swearing or maiming a user... and more.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum