Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:22 pm

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση
This is a world where creatures that humans consider to only be stories exist. The things they see in dreams and nightmares. The beasts in that book of fairytales they had when they were little. Yes, in this world exists those creatures. That little cat over there? For all we know it could be a Demon’s messenger. The mockingbird in the tree could be an angel’s messenger. See that woman standing under the shade of the oak tree over there, her face hidden in shadow? Yup, she could be a demon. Or that boy sitting in that pine tree over yonder, yeah, he could be an angel. And that man watching the woman under to oak tree could be a demon hunter. Now look at that hobo standing on the corner begging for money. Totally normal, right? Well he could be a fallen angel. Or that child dressed all in black, yeah, he could be a beast of nightmares. Yes, a creature of the abyss. The cool breeze could very well be an elemental. That chill that is only under that one aspen tree near the back of the school? Someone was probably murdered there so the spirit is probably trapped there. Remember that shadow that moved back there? That was probably a summoned monster. The only reason average humans cannot see such beats is because of glamors. However there are those who are unfortunate enough to see such things despite the glamor. Such people are usually called specials.
The splashing water that sparkles in the sunlight, as if it an angel’s tears of joy, brings happiness to the average human. Contrary to this is the grate the blocks the only path into that old church that is said to house only the most dreadful of beasts strikes humans with fear. Say, what do you prefer? The passage to the nether world or the gateway to nirvana? Angels or demons? Onmyo?

αηgєℓ נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
ℓσσкѕ(ρℓєαѕє вє ∂єѕcяιρтινє. ιηcℓυ∂є нαιя cσℓσя, єує cσℓσя, нαιя ℓєηgтн, ѕкιη cσℓσя, єтc) ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
gℓαмσя ;;
ωιηgѕ(ρℓєαѕє ιηcℓυ∂є ƒєαтнєя cσℓσя αη∂ ѕιzє) ;;
ρσωєя(2 мαχ) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
яαηк ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

∂ємση נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
ℓσσкѕ(ρℓєαѕє вє ∂єѕcяιρтινє. ιηcℓυ∂є нαιя cσℓσя, єує cσℓσя, нαιя ℓєηgтн, ѕкιη cσℓσя, єтc) ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
∂ємση ƒєαтυяєѕ ;;
gℓαмσя ;;
ρσωєя(2 мαχ) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
яαηк ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

нυмαη נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
αgє ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
gℓαмσя ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
ρσρυℓαяιту gяσυρ [color:50e3=:white];;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

нαℓƒ αηgєℓ-нαℓƒ ∂ємση נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
∂ємση ƒєαтυяєѕ ;;
gℓαмσя ;;
ρσωєя(4 мαχ) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
яαηк ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

нαℓƒ αηgєℓ-нαℓƒ нυмαη/ нαℓƒ ∂ємση-нαℓƒ нυмαη נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
αρяσχ. αgє ;;
нαℓƒ(αηgєℓ/нυмαη σя ∂ємση/нυмαη): ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
gℓαмσя ;;
ωιηgѕ(ρℓєαѕє ιηcℓυ∂є ƒєαтнєя cσℓσя αη∂ ѕιzє) ((ιƒ αηу))[color:white];;[/color]
ρσωєя(1 мαχ) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
ωнєяє ∂σ тнєу ℓινє(нυмαη яєαℓм, ∂ємση яєαℓм, αηgєℓ яєαℓм) ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

Fallen Angel Joining Form
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
ρσωєя(1 мαχ) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
яєαѕση ƒσя вєιηg α ƒαℓℓєη αηgєℓ ;;
ωнєяє ∂σ уσυ ℓινє ησω؟(нυмαη яєαℓм, σя ∂ємση яєαℓм) ;;
ιƒ ιη тнє ∂ємση яєαℓм, ωнσ тσσк уσυ ιη؟ ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

∂ємση αηιмαℓ נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
αηιмαℓ ;;
ℓσσкѕ(ρℓєαѕє ιηcℓυ∂є ƒρєℓт cσℓσя αη∂ ℓєηgтн, αѕ ωєℓℓ αѕ єує cσℓσя) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
αℓιgηмєηт(cнασтιc єνιℓ, ηєυтяαℓ gσσ∂, ℓαωƒυℓ gσσ∂, cнασтιc ηєυтяαℓ, ℓαωƒυℓ ηєυтяαℓ, ηєυтяαℓ, єтc) ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

αηgєℓιc вιя∂ѕ נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
туρє σƒ вιя∂ ;;
ℓσσкѕ(ρℓєαѕє ιηcℓυ∂є ƒєαтнєя αη∂ єує cσℓσя) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

тнє ѕρєcιαℓѕ נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
[color:50e3=:black] ωнαт ∂σ уσυ ѕєє(αηgєℓѕ, ∂ємσηѕ, σя ѕριяιтѕ, уєѕ, уσυ cαη ѕєє αℓℓ σƒ тнєм, вυт ιƒ ι ѕєє ιт вєcσмιηg αη ιѕѕυє, ι ωιℓℓ мαкє ѕσ уσυ cαη σηℓу ѕєє 2……) ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

єℓємєηтαℓ נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
єℓємєηт уσυ ρσѕѕєѕ ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

ѕριяιтѕ נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
ρσωєя(Ι мαχ. σρтισηαℓ);;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

тнє ѕυммσηє∂ נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
туρє σƒ ѕυммσηє∂ ∂ємση(ρℓєαѕє ѕєє ℓιѕт);;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

∂ємση нυηтєя נσιηιηg ƒσям
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
∂ιѕтιηcт нυηтєя ƒєαтυяє(ρυт ѕιмρℓу, α ∂ємση-ℓιкє ƒєαтυяє) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
яαηк ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

creαтυreѕ oғ тнe αвyѕѕ
ѕcяєєη ηαмє ;;
ηαмє ;;
gєη∂єя ;;
cℓσтнєѕ ;;
ѕυвѕтαηcє cσмρσѕє∂ σƒ (ρℓєαѕє cнσσѕє σηє ƒяσм тнє ℓιѕт ιη тнє ρσѕт вєℓσω) ;;
Castle or House(Optional. If so, please describe it accordingly. You may ref to mine if needed.) ;;
ρєяѕσηαℓιту ;;
ѕтяєηgтн ;;
ωєαкηєѕѕ ;;
вιggєѕт ƒєαя ;;
cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу) ;;
σтнєя ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty яυℓєѕ, ѕρєcιƒιcѕ, туρєѕ, ιηƒσ, єтc.

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:27 pm

яυℓєѕ

σнмαιgαω∂, ωє нανє тσ υѕє gяαммαя αη∂ ѕρєℓℓιηg؟
    Yes. You do. Remember that thing called an apostrophe? You know this: ‘. Yeah, you have to use that. What about punctuation? You know, to show interrogative, declarative, imperative, and exclamatory sentences. Yeah, periods, question marks, and exclamation points. Or how about colons? Yeah, we use those too. Semicolons too. If you don’t know how to place a semicolon properly we will let it slide. Did you know that And oh gawd, we have to try to spell things properly too? Yeah. I will give you a spelling test if you keep misspelling things. How? You tube. It’s amazing. I will give you a grammar test too if I must. I know, you probably hate me already. Deal with it. >:U

σн уєαн, му cнαяαcтєя ιѕ ρєяƒєcт. тєєнєє! ... ησ! вα∂ ∂σg!
    Nonononooooooooooo. No one is a flipping Barbie or Ken doll. End of story. This means no godmodding. Which leads onto powerplaying and spotlighting. End of story. Period. This discussion is over. If I catch any of this you will be kicked out.

ℓυкє ѕαт.... ησ!!! ησ! ησ! ησ!
    We are indeed a literate roleplay. I will not accept such simple posts. I want some description. That does not mean simply change it to “Luke sat under the tree.”sparkle plants are eaten by magical butterflies which are then consumed by I want to know if he is doing anything, what kind of tree, what does Luke look like? Does he have blue eyes? Does he have flaxen hair? Describe these things. I will ignore you if you make such simple posts constantly.

нєу, нσω αвσυт уσυ ωнιηє αℓℓ уσυ ωαηт, кαу~؟ ιƒ уσυ ωαηт мє тσ кιcк α ρυρρу ∂σωη α мσυηтαιη тнαт ιѕ.
    This is about things I find annoying and just plain unacceptable. unicorns. Unicorns also consume Okay, so, this does include whining about your stupid problems. We don’t want to hear about every little issue you have. We, or rather I, get rather annoyed by this. To the point of seriously wanting to go grab a puppy and kick it down the mountain. Hey, you want to still do it just to be a troll? Okay, bye bye. I will not accept trolls. You will be ignored and reported if you continue to annoy us and be rude. This rule also covers being rude. Go on, be rude to me and the other members. See what happens. I don’t accept rude people either. Yeah, I’m pretty temperamental, don’t go bashing me about it. I also find that to be unacceptable. Rainbows and cupcake flowers. Pushing my buttons to see what you can get away with won’t get you far either. So go on, have fun and enjoy your consequences.

ѕσяяу ι ωαѕ gσηє ƒσя тωσ ωєєкѕ. тєєнєє~
    Warn me if you are going to be gone for more than a week at a time. Personally, I would prefer if you got on every three days, but I can let that slide as long as you do not disappear for more than a week without warning. You will be deleted if you do leave for more than a week without letting us know. Simple as that. It’s respect.

нαнα, уσυя cнαяαcтєя ιѕ ∂єα∂ ησω. ησтнιηg уσυ cαη ∂σ αвσυт ιт. нαнαнαнα!
    No. End of story. You have to ask before you kill someone’s character. Mind you, I read all of the posts made while I was gone. So don’t try to pressure someone into it either. And I will know if you deleted your pressure post. Unicorns however are consumed by magical mushrooms. It’s called common sense and reading the air of the next few posts. I don’t have good grades for nothing you know.

σнмαιgαω∂, ι'м gσιηg тσ мαкє уєт αησтнєя cнαяαcтєя ωιтн тєℓєкιηєѕιѕ!
    I do not want to see the same power over and over. Be creative for once. Ohmaigawd, you have to burrow deep within your thoughts to produce something original?! Le gasp! Pfft! Yeah, it’s not that hard. Deal with it. Okay? ‘Kay~

ι вєℓιєνє ι cαη ƒℓу/ ι вєℓιєνє ι cαη тσυcн тнє ѕку~ [color:ffcf=:black]
    Now then, watch as I tear up that hopeless dream. Yes yes, that is only a dream. A mere illusion. You can only fly if you get on a plane. You can’t grow wings and take off. So, your normal human characters can’t either. Just like you can’t turn into a cat, normal human characters can’t either. In other words, stay real with the normal human characters.

cσηcєяηιηg αηgєℓѕ, ∂ємσηѕ, αη∂ σƒ тнє ѕσят ѕρєcιƒιcѕ
    Okay, look here, I will allow crushes between classes, but not if it gets to be too extreme. Drama is good…here and there. This is not a drama based roleplay. Now then, council members. You may only have two max. One angel council member and one demon council member. The magical mushrooms in turn are consumed by classy owls. No, you may not have two of an angel or demon council member. If you have a demon council member you may not make another. End of story. Please, ask before making a ½ Angel ½ Demon. These are reserved I guess you could say for more experienced members. Not just anyone can have such powerful characters. The day that happens will be the day I marry Justin Bieber (Whom I hate with a burning passion. Anyway, I’m straight, gawsh. I don’t want to marry another girl.) Please ask before making high ranking characters like the Arc Angel or Demon Lord. Also, if you abuse your rank in any way I will kick you out. Feel free to ask questions. ^^

∂єяρ, ℓσσкιє, ι ℓιкє тσтαℓℓу ∂яєω тнιѕ ριcтυяє тнαт ι נυѕт ρυℓℓє∂ 域 σƒ gσσgℓє!
    Don’t try it. I am an artist and I know when you didn’t draw it. I’m not stupid. Don’t try it. Just don’t. If your art isn’t as pretty as you like it’s okay. It is better to post your own work than steal someone else’s work. And thus, you now have knowledge of the food chain concerning unicorns. How would you feel if you drew something really good and then saw someone else using it without your permission and claiming it as their own. Mad, right? Maybe even furious. Yeah, that’s how we artists feel. Just don’t, okay?

σн ℓσσкιє, тнє cяєαтσя ρσѕтє∂ ѕσмєтнιηg. ι'м נυѕт gσιηg тσ ιgησяє нєя ησω. :Э
    Yeah no. This does not fly with me. If you ignore me multiple times I will not hesitate to kick you out. I can understand if you did not simply see my post, but don't just blatantly ignore it. I can tell. If I tell you to do something, don't ignore it or only wear part of it. This irritates me beyond all reason. If I quote rules or something, do not ignore it. I quoted them for a reason. End of story.

ιƒ уσυ нανє ησт ѕтαятє∂ cяуιηg уєт, тнєη cσηgяαтѕ. нανє ѕσмє cαкє.
    I apologize if I did make you want to cry because of my harsh rules. I must be harsh to get the point across sometimes. Now, I hope you will still join. I don’t bite that hard. You might bleed a little, but you won’t lose any limbs unless you make me seriously angry. ^^ Please feel free to ask me any questions if you need something clarified. I am not here to just look pretty you know. Gosh. Also, all the words italicized like these here are code phrases. You will need to put those at the top of your joining form. They should not be that hard to find, especially if you read the rules word for word.

ѕρєcιƒιcѕ ƒσя αηgєℓѕ αη∂ ∂ємσηѕ
αηgєℓѕ

• Power to teleport using Radiance.
  • All weapons have a cross on it somewhere.
  • Any power an angel has is infused with Radiance. Radiance is deadly to demons.
  • Angels live in a realm called Nirvana.

∂ємσηѕ

• Ability to teleport using Tenebrous.
  • Any power a demon has is infused with Tenebrous. Tenebrous is deadly for angels.
  • Demons live in a realm called Limbo.
  • The capitol of Limbo is Virussal Fertozott.

туρєѕ σƒ ѕυммσηє∂ ∂ємσηѕ

• Incubus/Succubus
  • Reapers
  • Nightmares
  • Abaddon
  • Vampire
  • Zombie
  • Ghoul
  • Manticore
  • Imp
  • Ifrit
  • Felhounds

ιηƒσ αвσυт ∂ємση нυηтєя;;

Demon Hunters have speed to match some of the fastest Demons for hunting. They can sense Demonic presence, smell a Demon when they are close, and see right through a Demon's glamor. Demon Hunters have harnessed the ability to glamor themselves over time as well. They usually have some distinct feature that marks them as different from normal humans that they hide with a glamor(See my character, Fox's info). The feature is usually something like what a Demon would have, animal features, but never wings. Eyes can also be different, for example, an unnatural color, or cat eyes.

Apprentices are entrusted with the tasks of doing the chores in the Hunter Academy they are placed in. It can be anything, from cooking to gardening or going shopping. Apprentices also get daily work they must complete by the next day.

αвoυт тнe αвyѕѕ

The Abyss is more than just black nothingness. It is a realm technically, ruled over by Abi, the one, and ONLY one, with the power to open the Path to the Abyss. The Abyss is not lifeless either. The Creatures of the Abyss live there. They are what any living creature thrown into the Abyss eventually degrades into.
    The Abyss has an almost child-like feel to it in a way. Dolls of all kinds litter the air and ground. Rabbits, horses, cats, and of the sort. The floor of the Abyss is dark water. It is not recommended that you drink this water, for it can be extremely deadly. There are some structures in the Abyss. Parts of houses, even castles that have been thrown in over time.

creαтυreѕ oғ тнe αвyѕѕ ѕυвѕтαɴceѕ

• Ice
  • Water
  • Carbon
  • Sulfur
  • Snow
  • Fungus(Please specify if specific type)
  • Chlorine
  • Lithium
  • Oil
  • Alcohol
  • Hydrogen

нoυѕeѕ αɴd cαѕтleѕ ιɴ тнe αвyѕѕ

Last edited by Party Poison on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty мємвєяѕ, ηєωѕ, and яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:30 pm

мємвєяѕ

ѕcяєєη ηαмє ~ cнαяαcтєяѕ ~ ѕтяιкєѕ ~ яαηк.

нαяℓeqυιη ~ Megami, Kameo, Shiki, Abisso, Kemuri, Fox, Echo, Yuki, Lucian, Virus Infected, Devereaux(Dev-uh-roe) Kit-Lawrence la Hale Yate, Pandemonium ~ 0 ~ Supreme Overlord of Onmyo(AKA- Creator).
    N M 156 ~ Jace, Kimmuriel ~ 0 ~ Senior Member.
    Ms. Writer of Fiction ~ Tami, Tadao, Lei, Gilon Sharpe ~ 0 ~ Senior Member.
    ғ α м e ~ Savannah ~ 0 ~ Member.

ηєωѕ ƒєє∂

6/1 I said "Screw the old forums I was using" and made my own forum and opened Onmyo here.
    4/27 More people have joined, but I just added them today... cause I'm lazy cool like that.
    3/5 Our darling Lo rejoined as well.
    3/4 Shizu-chan rejoined~~~ Or rather she told me to readd one of her characters. x3
    3/4 ʰᵒˡˡʸʷᵒᵒᵈ ᵘᶰᵈᵉᵃᵈ Joined. ^^ Our first member for Fifth Gen.
    3/3 Created Fifth Generation and opened it.

cнαяαcтєя αят

яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ αη∂ σƒ тнє ѕσят

(Name) -->> (Name) First person has a crush on the second person listed.
    (Name) <<-->> (Name)) The two are in an intimate relationship of some kind.
    (Name) --X (Name) The first person listed has a very strong disliking, some may even go as far as to say hate, for the second listed person.
    (Name) --?? (Name) The first listed person is unsure of their feelings for the second listed person. Is this love? Hate? Or why the heck do I even associate you? What is this I am feeling? Is there a reason I cannot stop thinking of you and only you? Why? Why....? Why......?

Lei --?? Scotty
    Scotty --?? Lei
    Virus Infected --?? Kimmuriel
    Devereaux -->> Gilon Sharpe

Last edited by Party Poison on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty αηgєℓѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:32 pm

αяc αηgєℓ(Ι)[ℓєα∂єя]

Jace has hair that almost transitions in color from a calming butterscotch brown to an astonishing leather black. It changes depending on the light of the time and place. It is extremely unruly, but still has an uncanny righteousness as to the fit on its beholder. It goes down to the top of his back, and has slight bangs in the front that lean slightly to the right. It is different every morning, though. His eyes are what really make up his complexion, though: they dazzle, glowing a sharp, stunning electric blue. They literally look like they will just explode in the bright color throughout the entire room. His skin is a warm peach color. He has medium-high cheekbones that show well against his hardened face. His face is completely smooth. His chin is a clean cut as well. His body is thin, but well-defined. He looks to be about 19. He wears a white robe infused with blue streaks over it. He has white boots as well. In his human glamor he is slightly more tanned, and his eyes are less astonishing. Also, his clothes look to be a faded pair of jeans with a white-and-blue t-shirt. His shoes look to be converse of the same color theme. He bares extensive, strong, feathered wings, almost like those of an osprey. When tucked away, they still extend above his own height. He is mainly a mental person. He is uncannily adept at the art of memory manipulation. Also, he has a certain knack for the creation of illusions, and keeping them from being seen as illusions. He is a deadly serious person, and one of those ones that just wants to get everything possible done with as much precision and skill as conceivable. He rarely smiles, and has an extraordinarily fast-paced mind that tries to stay a good few steps ahead of his opponents. He speaks his mind often, and is willing to use his powers often.(N M 156)

αηgєℓιc cσυηcιℓ(Ƽ)[ℓιкє 2η∂ ιη cσммαη∂]

Gilon Sharpe looks are...memorable. He has deep, deep brown hair that basically is black. He has it in a very, very slight fohawk. You would even call it a fohawk almost. The weird bit, the ends are always a bright, fiery orange. His eyes are a piercing silver, yet soft and understanding. Quite forgiving and welcoming actually. His skin is a bit of an olive, yet just a tad paler than it. He is tall, 6'4", and very well built. He would look very threatening if it weren't for his eyes. He has sharp features to his face, very angular and chiseled. He always seems to give off a tiny silver glow and his eyes act as flashlights in the darkness.He sticks to the simple. A white, gray , or black V-neck tee. Some comfortable black jeans that are wrinkled here and there. And some nice black and white striped Vans. In his human glamor, his silver light is dimmed, yet he still looks just as sharp and threatening. His wings are also easily hidden. His wings are quite grand. As tall as him when curled behind his back. They are also composed of large, sharp silver and gray feathers. They look almost man-made because of their metallic appearance. He can freeze an object in time if he wishes. Multiple actually. Meaning, time goes on as usual except for the objects or people he has put on pause. It is very handy for threatening cases and if you want to play a good prank.He is quite blunt and to the point. He will not waste his words. They may make him seem shy or wit-lacking. But really it is just his nature. He isn't afraid of most any situation and will face anything placed before him. Shy? FAAAAAAAR from it. He also is quick thinking and has a sharp mind. But he only uses words when it is absolutely necessary. He is practically fearless. He'd have to be to hold a position such as his. He puts people off very easily and is about as social as a rock. He has a fear of being to slow. To slow for anything. When he does something, his timing is perfection. So he has a fear of being early or late especially. ((Ms. Writer of Fiction.))

нιgн нєαℓєя(Ι)

Megami is a slender girl that appears to be about 17 with pale skin. She has light, sandy brown hair to her shoulders that is messy, but looks nice at the same time with pretty hazel eyes. She wears a plain, loose white top, and a white floor-length skirt with a golden sash around the waist. She wears no shoes, or plain wooden sandals if she must. She has smaller sized white, soft wings that rest nicely between her shoulder blades. In her Human Glamor, she is the same, just some of her beauty is cut down so she looks like a normal girl. Her power is she controls the winds and can create a shield of light that nothing can break. She puts on a look of innocence and kindness, but in reality she can be rather bitter and wants to strangle her patients occasionally. She can be very coquettish sometimes, in order to get her way. Some say she is the closest thing to a Demon in the Angel Realm. She has no pet, for she feels it is cruel to own a living creature and keep it captive.(нαяℓeqυιη)

мαgєѕ(Ιθ)

ωαяяισяѕ

ηυяѕєѕ

ƒℓє∂gℓιηgѕ

тнє αηcιєηтѕ

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty ∂ємσηѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:39 pm

∂ємση мαѕтєя(Ι);;

Kameo is a tall girl looks about 15 or 16 with a beautiful olive skin tone. She has white hair to about the middle of her back with bangs she sweeps to the right that cover her eye with a dark violet streak in them. Her eyes are you, er, unique you could say, for the sclera is black, while the iris is purple and fades to orange. She has black and dark violet striped demon horns, pointed ears, and wickedly sharp teeth. She wears a black dress that stops about 3 inches above her knees with a low back with white accents and a lime green petticoat and 3 white gardenia flowers attached to the right hip of her dress, where the dress the black fabric draws up to reveal the petticoat. She also wears black knee-high stockings, black leather ankle boots, and elbow-high black fingerless gloves. She has small black wings that look perfect against the olive skin of her shoulder blades. In her Human Glamor she has black hair to her shoulders and with bangs she sweeps to the side to cover her right eye. Her eyes are a light amber-brown in her Glamor. Her power is that she can temporarily cancel out other Demons, or Angels powers. Depending on the power type, depends on the amount of time the power is canceled out for. She is very head-strong and can be temperamental if pushed. She enjoys tricking others into doing things for her so she doesn't have to. She can be very needy sometimes, and often wants someone to look after her. She doesn't know how to deal with the feeling called "love." She is currently looking for someone to be her personal servant, and friend. (нαяℓeqυιη)

∂ємσηιc cσυηcιℓ(Ƽ мαχ.) [ℓιкє 2η∂ ιη cσммαη∂];;

∂єαтн мαgє σƒ нєαℓιηg(Ι);;

∂єαтн мαgєѕ(Ιθ);;

Virus Infected has electric blue hair with neon green and electric yellow streaks. His totally fabulous slightly layered hair is combed over from the left side of his head to the right that touches his shoulder. He has very slight bangs because of his slightly layers that cover his left right eye. If his hair is not combed over then it falls to his shoulders is a cascade of bright colors. The sclera of his eye is a neon purple, painful to the average eye. His iris is a dark crimson that is cut by his vertical slit pupil that is as black as the Abyss. His skin is a deathly pale, slightly translucent color. Virus Infected has a rather lean, you could even say slender, figure, weighing in at about 43kg. Virus Infected stands at about 192cm, so you could say he is fairly tall. Virus Infected has a pair of pointed, some say elf-like ears. Parting through his hair is a pair of onyx black curved kudu horns of an adult male. His teeth are serrated, sharp enough to rip through flesh as if it was simply cake, not muscles and skin. Past the gleaming white of his teeth, Virus Infected has a curling black tongue that contrasts the white of his teeth. He has that body form and elegance of someone not human as well. But really, you just have to look at his eyes. I mean really. You could just assume they were really expensive, custom made contacts I suppose..... Ahem, Virus Infected wears phat pants with reflective UV reactive tape on it in a alternating zig-zag. The visible light emitted by the UV reactive tape is a bright teal and neon purple. For a shirt Virus Infected wears a black shirt with the words "Cause I'm Fabulous betch!" scrawled across it in neon purple lettering. On the back of the shirt is a teal cross. Over his shirt he wears a zip-up teal and electric blue accented hoodie that is rarely zipped up. For shoes Virus Infected dons a pair of black Vans with a teal laces and a teal sole on them. He also wears black gloves. Can’t have his fabulous hands getting dirty, now can we? Now then, accessories. :3 Virus Infected wears a black and silver cross cuff earring on his right ear. On both ears he wears triple black cross dangle earrings. These are positioned a bit above his earlobe. Why? Because his earlobe is pierced as well, and the earrings he wears there is a pair of crow foot earrings. They are indeed real crow feet. He also wears a black cross rosary. "But demons are not holy and can't touch things like a cross or say things that deal with religion!" Ha! Demons laugh in the face of such stupid things you know. Especially demons like Virus Infected. Virus Infected lines his bright eyes with "Abyss Black #0000" heavy guyliner] eyeliner. Anywho, Virus Infected does need a human glamor. In his human glamor he wears the same thing, except his hair is onyx black and his eyes are a fierce gunmetal gray. Ahem, Virus Infected actually ended up having his wings removed after an unfortunate accident one day. In other words, his wings no longer matter. @A@ Virus Infected has two powers: Mentis Irrumabo, the ability to cast illusions that cause a person’s logic to become twisted to the point of being unable to think properly, and Pupa de Porcellana, the power to "breathe life" into a medium of some kind, usually a doll, thereby giving it "life" and the ability to walk around and do his bidding. Virus Infected is often called a freak by other "normal" demons. He's not that weird, is he? Okay, so maybe he is, but that is not my point. He's openly bi, for he does not believe in hiding such things. However if it is a secret about his past he will die before you get him to tell you. So you could say he is pretty stubborn. He can tell when someone is lying, I mean really, it's simply part of being fabulous. And being able to tell when someone thinks he is stupid. He's "totally fabulous." He has no issues with self confidence. At all. Virus Infected cannot stand to be treated as insignificant or stupid. I mean really, he's supposed to be the center of attention. Gosh. Also, he has slight Atelophobia(Fear of imperfection), Cacophobia(Fear of ugliness). Personally Virus Infected has extreme Dysmorphophobia, the fear of deformity. He fears of being deformed himself or of someone deformed. Deformity in government does not bother him as much though. /shrugs. So don't you dare put a scratch on his perfect incarnate of being fabulous, unless you want Virus Infected fly into a hysterical fit, that is. :3 Beware of Virus Infected throwing a fit..... It's just plain bad. No, worse than just bad. It's like the entire realm itself will implode on itself, thereby creating a new realm modeled entirely off of perfection.....or something like that. Oh yeah. PS- GHIRAHIM IS FABULOUS BIZSNATCH! >8D (нαяℓeqυιη)

Devereaux(Dev-uh-roe) Kit-Lawrence la Hale Yate. He simply goes by Dev though. Anyway, Dev has very rich oil spill black hair that falls to just below his shoulders. He has a few stray pieces of hair that covers his right eye. Deve's eyes have a neon pink iris, an onyx black sclera, and a rainbow colored cat pupil. :3 His skin is a translucent alabaster that is as smooth and white as a polish white marble table. He has long fingers, to the point of probably being able to wrap his fingers around a girl's wrist twice. However, he himself has very thin wrists. x3 He is tall, standing at about 207cm, as well as skinny, weight only about 43kg. Dev wears black leather daisy dukes under his dress. Now then, his dress is not exactly dull. The main piece is a black petticoat dress. However, draped over the dress starting at the hips is a black piece of fabric that falls in an a-line down to about an inch above his knees in his back. On the dress are neon pink ribbons on the hips, as well at the top of the pink lace at the back of the dress. To cover his shoulders, Dev wears a black, fitted blazer over the dress, occasionally he button it up. For shoes he wears black combat heels. For socks he wears black thigh-high socks with a pink ribbon at the top in the back, though it is covered by the dress. He also wears a black leather choker. From both of his ears dangles a pair of black authentic crow feet earrings. His right ear is also pierced with a black cross cuff earring and on his left ear the top third is lined with various helix piercings. Get him to stick his tongue out and his single silver tongue ring will be revealed. If for some reason you see his stomach a person will notice the double navel piercings. The top one a silver cross, the bottom a simple ball end. On both hips he has microdermal hip piercings. Now then, moving back up to his face and away from piercings we look at makeup. Dev wears a silver eyeshadow as a base. Near the outer corner of his eye moving in and fading is an onyx black eyeshadow making his eyes iris and pupil seem brighter and his sclera seem darker. His eyes are rimmed with glittery black liquid eyeliner. His already long eyelashes are coated with glitter black mascara making them appear twice their original size. However, for formal things he dresses appropriately. In other words, if he does wear men's clothing he wears a crisp black suit with a black dress shirt under the blazer and a black silk tie. He also wears black polished shoes. And we can't forget the suspenders. Not that you see them that is. He also wears glasses from time to time when he dresses as a guy. Of course, when dressed as a guy he applies little or no make up at all. Well, my dear little Dev here is a Pureblooded Vampire demon. Not one of those dinky mix-bloods that run around. Only true Purebloods can turn humans into their little pets. Vampires, Pureblood or not cannot turn a human or any other race into a vampire. So, guess what his demonic feature is~ That is right, fangs. Four profound incisors sloping into a wicked point that can cut right through flesh and bone. Not to mention the inhuman grace. In his human glamor Dev's hair stays pretty much the same, however his eyes change to a cold and distant blue. His fangs are hidden and his grace dulled a bit, his fingers also return to a normal length. He has no wings, rather in the place he has a revolting scar where they were ripped out by demon hunters over 2000 years ago... Power? Pheromones *****. >:U Warning pheromones, aggression pheromones, and so on. Say he asks someone for a pen and uses his...we will call them attraction pheromones since the actual name is not to be said on here, but anyway. Say he uses the attraction pheromones when he asks. The guy will give him the pen all right. And drool over him at the same time. Get it? He has the power of Korozija. This is where upon will he can make his blood act as a powerful acid that will cause anything it touches to corrode. He can seem a bit...unobtainable at first, but Dev is fairly friendly once you get to know him. Sure, upon first meeting his is usually fairly cross. Okay, so he is cross pretty much all the time, but he has a good reason for such. I mean really, the guy is usually hung over. Now if you catch him completely wasted, I recommend you run. Unless you want to be up all night with no rest. Or beaten within an inch of your life. Catch a completely sober Dev, and you better discuss important matters then and there because who knows the next time you will see such a thing. He is quite the masochist, however he is a sadist as well. He likes his own pain and he enjoys other living creature's pain just as much. No matter the state Dev is in, sober, hung over, or wasted, his senses are still sharp. He can sense lies fairly easily and practically snaps when he hears such. A lie is unacceptable to him. So, don't lie and say "I love you" to him when you don't mean it. You might be leaving without something...or you won't leave at all. So, he is a big fan of sadomasochism. Yes, he's pretty sick in the mind. But if he sees a chance for it he will jump on it. So need to trap him? Set him up with a sadomasochism with someone he shows interest in. I will not explain this. Google it. End of story. Or give him some strong alcohol and get him trashed. Either way. He seriously fears being treated as nothing more than an fool. He cant stand being left out or being treated like he is stupid. It makes him go into...masochist mode. .-. Beware of the masochist mixed in with a sadist personality. It's pretty scary for those who are not prepared. Who our dearest Dev likes right now? Psch, that my dear, is a ♥ ş ε ƈ ŗ ε ŧ ♥ Anyway, Dev is somewhere over 3,700 years old. Somewhere you ask? Why? Well he stopped counting the years after he reached 3,700 years of age. .-. ((нαяℓeqυιη))

ωαяяισяѕ;;

cяєαтσяѕ[ηυяѕєѕ];;

ƒℓє∂gℓιηgѕ;;

тнє αηcιєηтѕ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty нαℓƒ нυмαηѕ/αηgєℓѕ αη∂ нαℓƒ нυмαη/∂ємσηѕ, нαℓƒ ∂ємσηѕ нαℓƒ αηgєℓѕ, and ƒαℓℓєη αηgєℓѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:41 pm

нαℓƒ нυмαηѕ/αηgєℓѕ αη∂ нαℓƒ нυмαη/∂ємσηѕ;;

Shiki appears as a depressed, lonely person, for that is exactly what he is in a way. His jet black hair goes in an a-line bob, sloping down from the back to about his chin. The back of his hair is spiked, while the front is as straight as a sheet of metal. He has sidebangs that cover the right side of his face, adding to his depressed and lonely look. His eyes are a frighteningly stern and steely blue. He has pointed elf ears that show through his hair slightly, marking him as inhuman. Shiki wears leather pants, a black button up shirt with skinny black suspenders with a black vest over that and a loose black tie. His Human glamor is just to hide his wings and ears. Shiki has average sized dark gray feathered wings that are flecked black. Shiki is very reclusive. He tends to stick to himself and will never speak unless spoken to. Though he keeps away from others on his own accord, he is actually very lonely and hopes others will talk to him sometimes. He lives in the Human Realm, however, he does not go to school. He appears to be about 16, but is really about 92 years old, which is still pretty young for a Demon. His power is Maze- He can summon up a maze composed of a forest that the trapped can never escape from, unless released by Shiki.(Harlequin)

Lei has deep brown colored straight hair to her shoulders streaked with cherry red. Her bangs hang over her right eye. Her left eye is hazel but her right is silver blue. Which is why she hides it. She is slightly tall and thin. Her skin is ghostly white. She is a bit sickly, not obviously, but she is. She has one demon feature that really sticks out though. Her pupil is tinged red. She wears a red blouse that is light and comfortable and baggy. It has two chords hanging off of the front of the neckline about two centimeters apart, like a hoodie. She wears dark washed skinny jeans and has her precious maroon converse. She needs no glamor as to seeing she had no wings. She has the ability to control the temperature around her. Ice cold or burning hot. It all depends on her mood really. It is also one of the reasons she is sickly. Her average body temp is on the verge of one hundred degrees. And drops to nearly 87 degrees occasionally. She's not stable. She often gets head aches. And this makes her power go a little wacky. She could burn a forest down and not even know it. She is pretty outgoing and likes to do things she hasn't tried. But she is incredibly loyal as well. If you are a friend in trouble, she will die to save you. Literally die. I'm not joking. But she has a good head on her shoulders. She likes to think before acting. But she knows what risks to take and what not to. She's blissfully ignorant of most common sense and pop-culture. So if she looks at you with her head tilted and her eyes blinking and starts to speak, stop her. Help her maintain her sweet little innocent mind. She loves trying new things all the time and has a big heart when it comes to loyalty. She doesn't have much common sense and knows nothing of pop-culture. She's very innocent and it makes her a bit...slow and ignorant. She is afraid of losing her friends. She knows what it is to lose those you love. Let's just say the discovery of her powers was a bit chaotic. And her parents were in the room. She lives in the human realm. She has been to Limbo. She was born and raised there. But when her parents passed away she left for the nice little quiet human realm. She has a crush on Scotty.(Ms. Writer of Fiction)

Savannah's right eye is hazel tinted blue pupils. Her left eye is icy blue tinted blue pupil. Her hair is a silvery blonde with neon blue highlights, her bangs are swept over her right eye. She is fairly tall and thin and her skin is extremely pale. She wear's a very well fitted neon blue shirt that makes a "v" at the neck line. She wears light blue jeans that are in a boot cut style. She also wears navy blue converse. Her power is telepathy. She is always loyal, kind and forgiving. She is hard to madden. She has a lot of patients and is outgoing. She is sort of like a big sister/mother to everyone. But she has a good head on her shoulders. She likes to think before acting. But she knows what risks to take and what not to. She loves trying new things all the time and has a big heart when it comes to loyalty. She's very innocent and it makes her a bit...slow and influential. Interpreting thoughts, dreams and ideas. Losing those close to her.She is afraid of losing her friends. She knows what it is to lose those you love. She lives in the Human realm. ((ғ α м e))

нαℓƒ ∂ємσηѕ нαℓƒ αηgєℓѕ (Ƽ мαχ. ι ωιℓℓ cнσσѕє ωнσ cαη нανє тнєм.);;

Abisso has a slight figure, and is actually rather short, though he appears to be about 15 or 16. He has black hair to about his chin with a white streak on the right side of his bangs. His bangs cover most of his eyes. His sclera is an onyx black, contrasting to his white iris. His pupils are black, but instead of being like a normal pupil, they are in the shape of an "X". He has a perfect, and sweet smile that can warm the heart when he is happy, or chill you to the bone when he's upset. He usually wears black pants, a white button up shirt, suspenders, and a tight, black coat with white "X" markings on them over that with black dress boots and black gloves with white "X" markings on the back of the gloves. His Demon Characteristics are that he has black and white striped horns, cruel looking claws, and pointed ears. His small wings are a soft, white with gray and black flecks. They rest neatly between his shoulder blades naturally. In his Human Glamor he has plain black hair and dark green eyes. He is very quiet and shy. He isn't the most confident either, and he often is very harsh on himself. He is easily put down and pressured. However, he plays the cello wonderfully, and can play the violin rather well(though he doesn't think he can). One of his powers is that he can open the Path to the Abyss. In other words, he can throw people or things into the Abyss, and escape into the Abyss, as well as pull people out of the Abyss again. Abi is monochromatic, and for a good reason at that. He is literally composed of tar. Under his skin, he is nothing but tar. This allows him to change shape to some extent. The reason he is monochromatic, is because when he touches any color other than black, white, or gray, his skin practically melts off, letting the tar ooze out. The same things happens when he touches sunlight. This isn't exactly normal tar either, it's dangerous. Deadly even. He can create portals out of the tar as he wishes. He can also use the tar to see things far off in several ways. Such as changing it into an animal of some kind to look for him, or attaching it to someone's clothes. He is currently living in the Human Realm, trying to live a peaceful, undisturbed life away from the other Realms, or at least he tries anyway.(нαяℓeqυιη)

Tami has hair is the tone of copper, choppy on the ends. It is streaked all throughout with a silver blonde. It looks metallic. Not just a redhead. Metallic like copper. It falls to her hips. Her bangs are the same length as well and drape over her right eye. She is as pale as paper and about as thin as well. She isn't particularly tall, but she's a twig. As if you could make her snap with just the thought. She always seems to look a bit tense just by the way she holds her shoulders near her jaw. Her eyes are the strangest thing though. Vibrantly blue on the left, where it shows, and red with a black sclera. It really shows that she is half and half. Scum to most. Yet her power is very much desired. Of course. She has a delicate face. High cheekbones and blemish-less skin. Her facial features are cherry red. Lips, cheeks, etc. She contradicts even herself . What are her demon features you ask? Her red eye of course. And just her overall aura. She radiates "get away form me". She was not blessed enough to have a glamor. So sad. Hence why she has to wear her bangs and like like she does all the time. She can take the metallic out of her hair, but she rather likes the color. Even it does seem otherworldly. Plus she can hide her wings of course. Her wings are grand. The size of her folded up. They are golden colored, mixed with copper and silver tones. But some feathers turn black and go limp. It's the demon in her. It doesn't like the majestic beauty of her wings. The feathers are as soft as fox fur and always perfectly aligned unless they turn black. She is creation and destruction balled up into one person. Her touch destroys anything. It drains living things of their energy and makes her stronger. Any non-living thing she touches disintegrates into nothing. With her fatal touch though comes something rather nice. With her thoughts she can create most anything inanimate. From a marshmallow to an elephant. It's nice. But it drains her. That's why she has the touch to give her strength. She is the quiet type. She's incredibly smart. She will ignore you to the point where you could be bringing a knife down on her head. But she's quick as lightning when she isn't drained so it wouldn't matter. The more energy she has, the better she is athletically. Her movements aren't harsh and brutal thus as that requires lots of strength. She likes to use her knowledge to make things graceful, easy, and quick. No wasted energy. She loves ignoring people. Unless they are people she can relate to either mentally or genetically. Otherwise, your not worth her time. She is incredibly self-disciplines and has the will-power to do whatever she wants, no matter what.
    ωєαкηєѕѕ ;; She can't be social for her life. She's a hard person to like. But she begins to grow on you once you know her. She's afraid of being tied down to one world. One path. One society. She likes being able to do what she wants. And so she is a loner in the demon/angel community. She's never had a home. Unlike Abi, she's never had a place to hide. The only thing that has kept her alive is her brains. She was abandoned as a baby, thrown out by her adoption center by age five, and lived on her own ever since. It's no wonder she can handle herself so well. However this makes her defensive and so she doesn't talk to people. (Ms. Writer of Fiction)

ƒαℓℓєη αηgєℓѕ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty єℓємєηтαℓѕ and ѕριяιтѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:43 pm

єℓємєηтαℓѕ;;

єαятн;;

ωαтєя;;

ƒιяє;;

αιя;;

ℓιgнтηιηg;;

ℓανα;;

∂αякηєѕѕ;;

ℓιgнт;;

ιcє;;

ѕησω:

ѕαη∂;;

ρσιѕση;;

gяαѕѕ;;

ѕριяιтѕ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty нυмαηѕ and тнє ѕρєcιαℓѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:45 pm

нυмαηѕ;;
gσтн/ѕcєηє/ємσ;;

cнєєя/ נσcкѕ;;

ρσρυℓαя;;

gєєкѕ;;

αησяєχιc/вєℓємιєc;;

ѕcнσσℓ/яσcк вαη∂;;

тσσ cσσℓ ƒσя тнєιя σωη gσσ∂;;

ωяιтιηg ƒαηαтιcѕ;;

вσу cяαzу/ gιяℓ cяαzу;;

ℓσηєя;;

αятιѕтѕ;;

тнє ѕρєcιαℓѕ;;

Kemuri is a tall, slender boy of about 16 with thick black hair that curls ever-so-slightly at the ends. His hair often sticks out at odd angels, though he doesn't really mind. Kemuri has dark green eyes with a smokey hint to them. Kemuri has a small splash of light freckles across his cheekbones, right under his eyes. He wears a plain black button up shirt, occasionally with a black vest over that with either black dress pants or skinny jeans and suspenders. Kemuri has plain, black-framed glasses that sit perfectly on the bridge of his nose. Kemuri can see right through Demon's and Spirit's glamors as though they never had on a glamor in the first place. Kemuri can be very bitter at times, for he is abused at home, but at least not as much as he was when he was younger. He doesn't have very many friends sadly, because he is abused by his older sister and his parents and because when he was younger, he talked about the Demons and Spirits who's glamors he saw through since he thought everyone could see them. Kemuri is afraid to get close to anyone, mainly because of what has happened to him in the past. No one dares to try to stop his family from abusing him, and he does nothing to stop them either. Once, when he was about 10, his father beat him, almost until he was dead. Now, Kemuri rarely goes home and prefers to keep to himself, in a dark place with his drawing things. Kemuri can draw better than anyone his age, almost as good as some of the pros actually, however, he never shows anyone his art, for it features some of the Demons and Spirits he has seen and is afraid he will get beat for it. In other words, Kemuri has come to fear contact with other living things since he has been abused in the past.(Harlequin)

Tadao has cherry red hair that is shaggy and hangs to just above his shoulders. His bangs are cut straight just above his eyes and have a thick streak of black in them. His eyes are very strange. A silver coated violet. They always seem very distant. He isn't terribly pale, but not tan either. He is fairly tall and has some muscle, but it isn't very defined. He wears a black tee shirt with a red circle on it. Two demon horns are coming out of top of the circle, both red, and a halo hangs off one of them, white. His pants are comfortable light washed jeans. His shoes are maroon converse. He is a bit of a daredevil. Not socially, but he wouldn't be afraid to jump off of a bridge. He feels that he has nothing to be afraid of, compared to all the creatures surrounding him. He's never told anyone about what he sees which is the reason why he is a bit socially awkward. He isn't afraid of anything except the creatures around him. He is however, socially inept. He fears the creatures he sees the most. He can see angels and demons, and nothing more. (Ms. Writer of Fiction)

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty ∂ємση αηιмαℓѕ and αηgєℓιc вιя∂ѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:46 pm

∂ємση αηιмαℓѕ;;

ℓαη∂ αηιмαℓѕ;;

ѕєα cяєαтυяєѕ;;

αηgєℓιc вιя∂ѕ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty тнє ѕυммσηє∂

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 pm

∂єℓινєяєяѕ;;

ƒιgнтєяѕ;;

тяιcкѕтєяѕ;;

мєѕѕєηgєяѕ;;

ѕєяναηтѕ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty ∂ємση нυηтєяѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:49 pm

єℓιтє;;

Fox keeps his shoulder length dark red hair pulled back in a high pony tail all the time except of course, when he showers and when he sleeps. He lets his side bangs fall in his eyes, but occasionally, usually when he is doing paper work, he clips them back with a black cross clip. He has a tall, thin figure, with long legs and arms. Fox has high cheekbones and a thin, perfect nose with a light splash of freckles across his nose. He has thin wrists and small hands with extremely long fingers. Fox has inhuman beauty that ever girl envies. From the slope of the neck and flawless skin, to his graceful movements, everything about him is beautiful. Fox is a very...special child. His forte, cross-dressing. Be it himself or others. Personally, Fox chooses to wear a black leather skirt that falls about 4 inches about his knees that is adorned with silver belt buckles. He wears a black off-the shoulder top over a black spaghetti strap. He sports a pair of plain, black square-frame glasses that often slide down his face, causing him to constantly have to push them back up. He wears black leather platform boots that go to his knees and have several silver buckles that hold them up instead of laces or a zipper. His shoes are actually very heavy, it's kind of amazing that he can walk in them. He enjoys other people reactions when he tells them that he is actually a he, because of his girlish looks. At first, he hated looking so girly, but slowly he began to see that he could use it to his advantage. Thus, he does. Often. In all reality, Fox is more than just strange as in being a cross-dresser. He is also cannibalistic. He will eat normal food and meat such as beef and chicken, but he prefers human flesh. He at least restrains himself though. ^^"(нαяℓeqυιη)

Kimmuriel has a cinnamon-and-bronze makeup to his hair that intertwines with some flecks of salt-and-pepper, equalizing to a perfect 50/50 in the amount of black and white between each one. The main streaks of the salt-and-pepper come into play with his bangs, with dangle down to cover his eyes in most parts, but occasionally do part to the side when he, say, moves his head up or something similar. His main body of hair is pulled back behind his ears and flows gently down to his shoulders. However, the thicker, top layer of it is pulled into a sharp, uniform, precise bun that lies atop high on his head. One of his eyes is a deep, vivid green with a luminous centralism to it that rounds his face and aura together as a whole. His sclera is more of a smoky black that almost seems to be shifting around his main course of an eye. His pupil is ebony black, and solid, stolid, like the wood itself. His other eye, though, has more of a luscious indigo iris that seeps into the other portions with faint, icy lines intermixed with hues and tendrils of white. His sclera and pupil, though, are relatively the same. His eyebrows are thin-cut, with thin lips as well. His cheekbones are medium-high, and his chin and face are extremely angular. His skin tone is relatively peachy, though it does revolve to more of a pale force. He is extremely well-defined, and it shows with his every individual movement. He is a very mismatched character when it comes to clothing. He doesn’t really have…stylistic tastes, as he likes to put it. He wears a black, polyester tank-top that is hidden beneath folds of silvery, kimono-like drapes that come across as more of a jacket’s purpose. They hang down easily, and remain untied constantly. His hands have leather, studded gloves with real silver spikes that come off as quite, quite sharp. These are fingerless. He also just wears blue, denim jeans that hang down like bell-bottoms. His boots are soft-soled, leather, and come up underneath his jeans to about his knees. He has distinctively long talons that are extremely, extremely thick, and can cause some serious damage. They are retractable to just a mere claw, though it is still wickedly sharp. They are neat, trimmed, and constantly sharpened. Touching anywhere on those bad-boys can give you a bleeding cut. Imagine those with his actual fighting skill behind it…Also, his ears are sharp, and tipped with a tiny bit of obsidian-black fur. His teeth are sharpened, as well. All of them. Though in the face of work and important matters he is devilishly serious, his natural, eased state is quite silly. He is easy-going, sarcastic, sassy, and accepting. He can make people laugh, and is confident when it comes to his personality. However, with his body, he is very, very self-conscious. He is an extravert, extremely outgoing, optimistic, and can strategize. He loves action, and delights in every breathing second of it. He is very dry, humorous, and humble. He has one of those attitudes of someone who really couldn’t care less of what other people think of him, and he doesn’t feel the need to change. He is abrasive, sometimes hard to get along with, but overall very, very loyal. He is also very random. He is not extremely needy. He is grateful, and believes in the fact that he gets what he’s going to get. That’s it. Nothing else really and truly matters to him. Also, he is someone who can just go with the flow on most situations, whether that be fighting, drama, or life in general. That is why he is so eased, and why he is such a good fighter. Regardless of the factor of his love for fighting and his skill at it, he has an extreme disposition for severely harming anyone or killing anyone, or anything. It is what has nagged at him for his entire life, and what he struggles with every day. He has extreme Dishabiliophobia, or the fear of undressing in front of someone. Like I said, go with the flow on most things; this is probably the only thing he truly is stolid and pretty much incapacitated during. It is NOT OKAY WITH HIM! (N M 156)

тяαcкєяѕ;;

αттαcкєяѕ;;

αρρяєηтιcєѕ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty ∂єcєαѕє∂ вєιηgѕ and creαтυreѕ oғ тнe αвyѕѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:51 pm

gяανє σƒ тнє αηcιєηтѕ;;
∂єcєαѕє∂ ∂ємσηѕ;;

Echo has knee length silky black hair with silver streaks. She has silver cat eyes. Has a black cat tail and ears. She has sharp black claws and sharp teeth. Can adjust the length of her teeth and claws. Wears a strapless dress that stops just above her knees. Wears stiletto boots. Has a voice that reminds people of an icy black night. Demon form: Giant black cat with silver eyes and black claws. Her giant form is 10X bigger than even Alex’s, the High Demon Lord. Human glamor: Shoulder length black hair and black eyes. Wears skinny jeans and band tees with a hoodie over top. Wears vans. Large feathered black wings that can blot out the sun when full spread. Her powers are that of Ultimate Darkness and shadows.(shadows-she can rip the shadow away from any living thing and make that shadow do her biding. Ultimate darkness- only 2 demons that EVER existed, one is dead, have this power. It can wipe out a nation with the snap of fingers. This also harnesses the power of demonic shadow fire, that can burn ANYTHING into ashes in a second.) She is very, er, unique, adventurous, passionate, intense, determined, independent, deep thinking, inquisitive, creative, secretive, cold to strangers, Feisty, Beautiful, Generous, Smart, Willing, Swift, Shy, Quiet, Moody, Thoughtful, Dramatic, Intelligent, Intense, Beautiful, and Cunning. Is hiding dark secrets. Is Alex’s older sister. The Great Demon Lord, Echo was killed by Lucian, the Great Half Angel-Half Demon.(нαяℓeqυιη)

Yuki has shoulder length silky white hair with violet eyes. Kinda short(5’1”), slender. She wears a short midnight blue kimono with silver dragon designs on it and traditional geta. Also wears black skinny jeans, a BVB shirt, and a Gir hoodie with black and red checked vans as an alternate outfit. Her Demon features are she has pointed elf ears, light sapphire markings on her body, pale white skin, sharp teeth and nails. She is an Elf Demon. Has a pure white Eastern Dragon form with deep violet eyes. Her Human Glamor is shoulder length black hair with dark brown eyes. Wears skinny jeans, a BVB shirt, a hoodie, and black and red checked vans. Her wings are smallish, and black feathered wings. Her power is she is a poison master. She is silent/quiet, cunning, stealthy, sharp, intelligent, can be sweet, doesn’t like feeling cornered, hates being trapped or stuck, enjoys a silent dark night, panics when relied on by many. Her pet is an oil spill black Eastern Dragon with red eyes. Is used as an assassin sometimes. Has multiple concealed weapons (from daggers to guns), can poison anyone, but charges a high price. Though, if someone hurts a person she cares about, she will kill them, no questions asked. Her motto: Violence is ALWAYS the answer.(нαяℓeqυιη)

∂єcєαѕє∂ αпɢεʟƨ;;

σтнєя ∂єcєαѕє∂ вєιηgѕ;;

Lucian has silky black hair that goes to his shoulder blade and covers his left eye. His hair has blue tips and streaks. His eyes are electric blue. Has black wolf ears and a tail. He also has sharp black claws and teeth(no his teeth aren't black...) that can pierce anything. His demon form is powerful even though he is only a half demon. He is a giant black wolf with a white muzzle in his demon form. In his human glamor he has black hair and brown eyes. He wears in both his human glamor and his regular form black skinny jeans, a black band tee and a black and red stripped hoodie and vans. He has giant black feathered wings with white tips. He controls Healing, Darkness, Lightning and He.ll Fire(demonic fire that burns anything to ashes in seconds). Secretive, cunning, can be friendly, cold, lonely, outcast to both Angels and Demons. Hateful to those who harms those he cares about. Easily angered. Quick to kill. Was glamored as an Angel by Echo for years. The glamor was so strong that not even the most powerful demons and Angels could sense it and it even locked away his Demon powers. When Echo returned, she ripped of Lucian's glamor, taking away the identity of Luke, the High Healer of Angels and turning him back into the shunned monster that is Half Demon Half Angel that has the power to destroy an entire realm in the blink of an eye. He then had multiple fights with Echo after that, eventually killing her and himself. He however died after Echo did. His grave is in the middle of the forest outside of Alacard on a hill. It is an onyx slab engraved in the Ancient Language that was used before Angels and Demons split realms. (нαяℓeqυιη)

creαтυreѕ oғ тнe αвyѕѕ;;

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty Extra

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Reserved for overflow or whatever
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty яαη∂σм cσммєηтѕ

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:54 pm

cσηgяαтѕ~ уσυ мα∂є ιт тσ тнє єη∂ σƒ тнє ιηƒσ. ι ωιℓℓ ησω ρσѕт яαη∂σм cσммєηтѕ нєяє~

Ohmaigawd. I started this a year ago. That is 365 days kids. Goodness. First it was Angels and Demons. Then it was Trinity Realms. For a bit it was Quartette Realms. And now it is Onmyo. Actually, Angels and Demons was my very first rp that was successful. It has had its ups and downs. Times where it died, and then was revived by loyal members. Hardships where members got mad at each other and fought. Even times where people left. I still have it a year later which really surprises me. Gosh, I was getting all sentimental over it yesterday(3-2-2012) when I realized that I had made this a year ago and that it still existed in some form. So I raced against the clock and here we are now. A remade Onmyo for the one year anniversary. Have fun. /shot.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty -O P E N-

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:55 pm

((Now Open~ Welcome to Onmyo, Fifth Generation. One year and still going! :3))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Valerie Black Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Party Poison wrote:∂ємση мαѕтєя(Ι);;

Kameo is a tall girl looks about 15 or 16 with a beautiful olive skin tone. She has white hair to about the middle of her back with bangs she sweeps to the right that cover her eye with a dark violet streak in them. Her eyes are you, er, unique you could say, for the sclera is black, while the iris is purple and fades to orange. She has black and dark violet striped demon horns, pointed ears, and wickedly sharp teeth. She wears a black dress that stops about 3 inches above her knees with a low back with white accents and a lime green petticoat and 3 white gardenia flowers attached to the right hip of her dress, where the dress the black fabric draws up to reveal the petticoat. She also wears black knee-high stockings, black leather ankle boots, and elbow-high black fingerless gloves. She has small black wings that look perfect against the olive skin of her shoulder blades. In her Human Glamor she has black hair to her shoulders and with bangs she sweeps to the side to cover her right eye. Her eyes are a light amber-brown in her Glamor. Her power is that she can temporarily cancel out other Demons, or Angels powers. Depending on the power type, depends on the amount of time the power is canceled out for. She is very head-strong and can be temperamental if pushed. She enjoys tricking others into doing things for her so she doesn't have to. She can be very needy sometimes, and often wants someone to look after her. She doesn't know how to deal with the feeling called "love." She is currently looking for someone to be her personal servant, and friend. (нαяℓeqυιη)

∂ємσηιc cσυηcιℓ(Ƽ мαχ.) [ℓιкє 2η∂ ιη cσммαη∂];;

∂єαтн мαgє σƒ нєαℓιηg(Ι);;

∂єαтн мαgєѕ(Ιθ);;

Virus Infected has electric blue hair with neon green and electric yellow streaks. His totally fabulous slightly layered hair is combed over from the left side of his head to the right that touches his shoulder. He has very slight bangs because of his slightly layers that cover his left right eye. If his hair is not combed over then it falls to his shoulders is a cascade of bright colors. The sclera of his eye is a neon purple, painful to the average eye. His iris is a dark crimson that is cut by his vertical slit pupil that is as black as the Abyss. His skin is a deathly pale, slightly translucent color. Virus Infected has a rather lean, you could even say slender, figure, weighing in at about 43kg. Virus Infected stands at about 192cm, so you could say he is fairly tall. Virus Infected has a pair of pointed, some say elf-like ears. Parting through his hair is a pair of onyx black curved kudu horns of an adult male. His teeth are serrated, sharp enough to rip through flesh as if it was simply cake, not muscles and skin. Past the gleaming white of his teeth, Virus Infected has a curling black tongue that contrasts the white of his teeth. He has that body form and elegance of someone not human as well. But really, you just have to look at his eyes. I mean really. You could just assume they were really expensive, custom made contacts I suppose..... Ahem, Virus Infected wears phat pants with reflective UV reactive tape on it in a alternating zig-zag. The visible light emitted by the UV reactive tape is a bright teal and neon purple. For a shirt Virus Infected wears a black shirt with the words "Cause I'm Fabulous betch!" scrawled across it in neon purple lettering. On the back of the shirt is a teal cross. Over his shirt he wears a zip-up teal and electric blue accented hoodie that is rarely zipped up. For shoes Virus Infected dons a pair of black Vans with a teal laces and a teal sole on them. He also wears black gloves. Can’t have his fabulous hands getting dirty, now can we? Now then, accessories. :3 Virus Infected wears a black and silver cross cuff earring on his right ear. On both ears he wears triple black cross dangle earrings. These are positioned a bit above his earlobe. Why? Because his earlobe is pierced as well, and the earrings he wears there is a pair of crow foot earrings. They are indeed real crow feet. He also wears a black cross rosary. "But demons are not holy and can't touch things like a cross or say things that deal with religion!" Ha! Demons laugh in the face of such stupid things you know. Especially demons like Virus Infected. Virus Infected lines his bright eyes with "Abyss Black #0000" heavy guyliner] eyeliner. Anywho, Virus Infected does need a human glamor. In his human glamor he wears the same thing, except his hair is onyx black and his eyes are a fierce gunmetal gray. Ahem, Virus Infected actually ended up having his wings removed after an unfortunate accident one day. In other words, his wings no longer matter. @A@ Virus Infected has two powers: Mentis Irrumabo, the ability to cast illusions that cause a person’s logic to become twisted to the point of being unable to think properly, and Pupa de Porcellana, the power to "breathe life" into a medium of some kind, usually a doll, thereby giving it "life" and the ability to walk around and do his bidding. Virus Infected is often called a freak by other "normal" demons. He's not that weird, is he? Okay, so maybe he is, but that is not my point. He's openly bi, for he does not believe in hiding such things. However if it is a secret about his past he will die before you get him to tell you. So you could say he is pretty stubborn. He can tell when someone is lying, I mean really, it's simply part of being fabulous. And being able to tell when someone thinks he is stupid. He's "totally fabulous." He has no issues with self confidence. At all. Virus Infected cannot stand to be treated as insignificant or stupid. I mean really, he's supposed to be the center of attention. Gosh. Also, he has slight Atelophobia(Fear of imperfection), Cacophobia(Fear of ugliness). Personally Virus Infected has extreme Dysmorphophobia, the fear of deformity. He fears of being deformed himself or of someone deformed. Deformity in government does not bother him as much though. /shrugs. So don't you dare put a scratch on his perfect incarnate of being fabulous, unless you want Virus Infected fly into a hysterical fit, that is. :3 Beware of Virus Infected throwing a fit..... It's just plain bad. No, worse than just bad. It's like the entire realm itself will implode on itself, thereby creating a new realm modeled entirely off of perfection.....or something like that. Oh yeah. PS- GHIRAHIM IS FABULOUS BIZSNATCH! >8D (нαяℓeqυιη)

Devereaux(Dev-uh-roe) Kit-Lawrence la Hale Yate. He simply goes by Dev though. Anyway, Dev has very rich oil spill black hair that falls to just below his shoulders. He has a few stray pieces of hair that covers his right eye. Deve's eyes have a neon pink iris, an onyx black sclera, and a rainbow colored cat pupil. :3 His skin is a translucent alabaster that is as smooth and white as a polish white marble table. He has long fingers, to the point of probably being able to wrap his fingers around a girl's wrist twice. However, he himself has very thin wrists. x3 He is tall, standing at about 207cm, as well as skinny, weight only about 43kg. Dev wears black leather daisy dukes under his dress. Now then, his dress is not exactly dull. The main piece is a black petticoat dress. However, draped over the dress starting at the hips is a black piece of fabric that falls in an a-line down to about an inch above his knees in his back. On the dress are neon pink ribbons on the hips, as well at the top of the pink lace at the back of the dress. To cover his shoulders, Dev wears a black, fitted blazer over the dress, occasionally he button it up. For shoes he wears black combat heels. For socks he wears black thigh-high socks with a pink ribbon at the top in the back, though it is covered by the dress. He also wears a black leather choker. From both of his ears dangles a pair of black authentic crow feet earrings. His right ear is also pierced with a black cross cuff earring and on his left ear the top third is lined with various helix piercings. Get him to stick his tongue out and his single silver tongue ring will be revealed. If for some reason you see his stomach a person will notice the double navel piercings. The top one a silver cross, the bottom a simple ball end. On both hips he has microdermal hip piercings. Now then, moving back up to his face and away from piercings we look at makeup. Dev wears a silver eyeshadow as a base. Near the outer corner of his eye moving in and fading is an onyx black eyeshadow making his eyes iris and pupil seem brighter and his sclera seem darker. His eyes are rimmed with glittery black liquid eyeliner. His already long eyelashes are coated with glitter black mascara making them appear twice their original size. However, for formal things he dresses appropriately. In other words, if he does wear men's clothing he wears a crisp black suit with a black dress shirt under the blazer and a black silk tie. He also wears black polished shoes. And we can't forget the suspenders. Not that you see them that is. He also wears glasses from time to time when he dresses as a guy. Of course, when dressed as a guy he applies little or no make up at all. Well, my dear little Dev here is a Pureblooded Vampire demon. Not one of those dinky mix-bloods that run around. Only true Purebloods can turn humans into their little pets. Vampires, Pureblood or not cannot turn a human or any other race into a vampire. So, guess what his demonic feature is~ That is right, fangs. Four profound incisors sloping into a wicked point that can cut right through flesh and bone. Not to mention the inhuman grace. In his human glamor Dev's hair stays pretty much the same, however his eyes change to a cold and distant blue. His fangs are hidden and his grace dulled a bit, his fingers also return to a normal length. He has no wings, rather in the place he has a revolting scar where they were ripped out by demon hunters over 2000 years ago... Power? Pheromones *****. >:U Warning pheromones, aggression pheromones, and so on. Say he asks someone for a pen and uses his...we will call them attraction pheromones since the actual name is not to be said on here, but anyway. Say he uses the attraction pheromones when he asks. The guy will give him the pen all right. And drool over him at the same time. Get it? He has the power of Korozija. This is where upon will he can make his blood act as a powerful acid that will cause anything it touches to corrode. He can seem a bit...unobtainable at first, but Dev is fairly friendly once you get to know him. Sure, upon first meeting his is usually fairly cross. Okay, so he is cross pretty much all the time, but he has a good reason for such. I mean really, the guy is usually hung over. Now if you catch him completely wasted, I recommend you run. Unless you want to be up all night with no rest. Or beaten within an inch of your life. Catch a completely sober Dev, and you better discuss important matters then and there because who knows the next time you will see such a thing. He is quite the masochist, however he is a sadist as well. He likes his own pain and he enjoys other living creature's pain just as much. No matter the state Dev is in, sober, hung over, or wasted, his senses are still sharp. He can sense lies fairly easily and practically snaps when he hears such. A lie is unacceptable to him. So, don't lie and say "I love you" to him when you don't mean it. You might be leaving without something...or you won't leave at all. So, he is a big fan of sadomasochism. Yes, he's pretty sick in the mind. But if he sees a chance for it he will jump on it. So need to trap him? Set him up with a sadomasochism with someone he shows interest in. I will not explain this. Google it. End of story. Or give him some strong alcohol and get him trashed. Either way. He seriously fears being treated as nothing more than an fool. He cant stand being left out or being treated like he is stupid. It makes him go into...masochist mode. .-. Beware of the masochist mixed in with a sadist personality. It's pretty scary for those who are not prepared. Who our dearest Dev likes right now? Psch, that my dear, is a ♥ ş ε ƈ ŗ ε ŧ ♥ Anyway, Dev is somewhere over 3,700 years old. Somewhere you ask? Why? Well he stopped counting the years after he reached 3,700 years of age. .-. ((нαяℓeqυιη))

ωαяяισяѕ;;

∂ємση נσιηιηg ƒσям
    ѕcяєєη ηαмє: F A M E
    ηαмє: Nicadeimous
    gєη∂єя: Male
    ℓσσкѕ(ρℓєαѕє вє ∂єѕcяιρтινє. ιηcℓυ∂є нαιя cσℓσя, єує cσℓσя, нαιя ℓєηgтн, ѕкιη cσℓσя, єтc): His eyes are dark (almost black) brown. His hair is black/dark brown; thik, layered, shaggy, medium length, bangs are swept slightly and the end tips are electric blue. He has an endurence body (sort of like Taylor Latner's body). He is really tall, like 6' 10". And he looks Italian with olive colored skin.
    cℓσтнєѕ: He wears a black, well fitted shirt that makes a "v" at the neck line. He also wears black skinny jeans with electric blue convers.
    ∂ємση ƒєαтυяєѕ: He looks almost human except that the whites of his eyes are red.
    gℓαмσя: None
    ωιηgѕ(ρℓєαѕє ιηcℓυ∂є ƒєαтнєя cσℓσя αη∂ ѕιzє): None
    ρσωєя(2 мαχ): He has extreme strength and can run extremely fast.
    ρєяѕσηαℓιту: He is just always dark and bruding. And he is always kept to himself unless thinks other wise.
    ѕтяєηgтн: Love
    ωєαкηєѕѕ: Love
    вιggєѕт ƒєαя: Losing loved ones
    яαηк: IDK
    cяυѕн(ιƒ αηу): None. (Possibly could have a crush on Jay)
    σтнєя: none

cяєαтσяѕ[ηυяѕєѕ];;

ƒℓє∂gℓιηgѕ;;

тнє αηcιєηтѕ;;

Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty Greetings

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:53 pm

((I have your other characters, that was the only one I did not have.
Thank you for posting him again.
Go to General Discussions.
I'll chat with you there and tell you about how to work this forum.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  N M 156 Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:47 pm

(Hello!)
N M 156
N M 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:08 pm

((//finally got the motivation to get up off the floor and crawl over to my computer.
fjdskfljdklfsdjlf))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  N M 156 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:21 pm

(Oh that's wonderful. Testing colors right now.)
N M 156
N M 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:22 pm

((I see.
Rp? Where were we anyway? I believe it was your cue.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  N M 156 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:27 pm

(No, you are. Page 134 on WCF.)
N M 156
N M 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:31 pm

((fackit))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:39 pm

((Ohright. I typed this big post and then the forums deleted it...))
Kimmuriel allowed the demon's tongue to flow down his ear lobe, and looked up into his eyes, making his own sparkle and glitter. He raised his hand, gently nicking the mage's lower lip with his claws, drawing blood onto them and pulling down to sniff it.
"Maybe I do," he said softly, though his mind raced. Maybe he could just get out of this yet...
((Again, I am just guessing on what I made VI do last because I'm too lazy to look....))
Virus Infected's lips parted as he grinned, leaning forward to nibble on the demon hunter's right ear. "Does that mean you wish rape you right here, right now? Or do you want me to carry you off to bed and do it to you slow and sweet?" he breathed, chuckling as he did so. He found this all to enjoyable personally.
((Fail))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  N M 156 Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Kimmuriel hoped and prayed that the demon mage didn't know how much his stomach was churning right now, how much his entire innards wanted to just come up into his throat right now and spill over. He hated this. He hated this beyond all remorse. God, he was going to kill Fox next time he saw the little rat! He swallowed, assuredly nervously, and stared into the demon's eyes.
"Um...you know...the normal....way?" Kimmuriel's voice cracked slightly, shrinking back into the floor even more than he already was, willing it to just burst open and let him escape during the fall. Of course, it didn't happen.
N M 156
N M 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum