Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 6 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Chessie Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:35 pm

((Don't mock my typos. @A@

It's still a few more weekends I think.
I got a new wolf tail, new wrist guards, a new concealed blade, and more.
And I got myself(And my pirate costume) soaked in the rain.
σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 6 2012-011
I was shielding my tails and painted sword from the rain.
But I was literally soaked. It was fun. ;3;
I found out I fit into an 18" corset today. See:
Front
σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 6 18inch10
Back
σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 6 2012-010
My mom said it almost didn't look real because of how small it made me look.
That thing was over $300 though...
So my mother and I are going to go back and buy it at some point.

Um...I forgot what else I was going to say but whatever.
//shrugs.))

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 6 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Valerie Black Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:10 pm

((Looks awesome on you. From a friend to a friend, nothing wierd but you look really hot.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:24 pm

((Thank you. :3

So my chest is all sparkly still from where a fairy at the Ren. Fest threw fairy dust at me. ._.

So I found out for you that there are three more weekends before the Ren. Fest leaves here.

So I just slept for 2 hours...e-e))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:54 am

((Thank you oh so very much.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:31 pm

((Ahfjsdfskd I'm glad for this cold rain because I was all hot and sweaty from working out.
e-e

So, how much do you like strawberries on a scale of 1-10?
One being not at all, ten meaning you love them.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:33 pm

((Oi!!! I am soooooooo bored!! I need to have someone to talk to. Ugggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!! I love strawberries! And on the scale which is the "I love them" and which is the "they suck ass"? I love them so I give them a 10.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 pm

((Then you might be in luck on Thursday because I am thinking of making a cake.
Strawberry cake. Double tier(layered). Strawberry icing between the 2 tiers. Cream cheese icing on the outside all around. Fresh strawberries on top. And then a strawberry drizzle over the finished cake. This will all be made from scratch with fresh strawberries if I do end up making it.
Excited yet?

I'm bored as well. e-e))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:46 pm

((Oh. Um. Well I guess that I might be in luck, but I like the fruit not the flavoring. That is unless the flavoring is made straight from the fruit it self. Any way. I will probably eat it anyway because your baking is amazing.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:49 pm

((Nononono, no flavoring.
All of this will be made using fresh strawberries, pureed in a blender to fine quality.
The icing will be made with fresh ingredients, the cake batter will be made with fresh ingredients, as will the strawberry sauce drizzle.
//nods.
I don't like fruit flavoring either. Exactly why I make everything fresh.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:56 pm

((Okay. Thank you. I just can't stand artificial flavoring. It's disgusting. Anyway. You know. Last night I was watching a movie called The Omen. Big mistake to watch that in total darkness. //shivers))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:58 pm

((I see. Random but okay.

Last night...what did I do last night...?
Ohright. I read...helped a friend write a part of a story...read...slept...and yeah. ;3;))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:06 pm

((Okay? My teeth hurt sooooooo much. I went to the Orthidantist on the 6th and I got new thick wires put in and I also have spacers in. It hurts soooooooooo much.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 pm

((I have to get 2 teeth extracted before I get braces...

Im on my kindle now so typos will increase.))

Last edited by Chessie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : See. Already a typo...)
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:12 pm

((You have to get braces?!?!))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:24 pm

((Yup. I suppose you have never really seen my teeth since it is a rare occasion for me to show them.
But yeah. I do. My top teeth are the ones that need it. My bottom teeth are pretty much perfect.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm

((Wow. I never really expected that.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:35 pm

((Hm.
//shrugs.

If I poof it means i fell asleep. .3.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:39 pm

((I woud figure as much.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:40 pm

((Hehe...yeah.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:46 pm

((Okay. My computer just fliped out on me. And it scared me because I didn't know how I made it do that or how to fix it. It was scarry.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm

((What did it do...?))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:13 pm

((It made the screne go black and then the KillJoys International website screne became really big and it wouldn't shrink no matter what I did. I would press Ctrl -, I went to the zoom button and decreased that and neither of these worked. And I also turned off my computer and pressed escape and these didn't work either. So I figured it out eventually, but I don't remember how so don't ask me. Oh. A little reminder. It's your que to rp.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:37 am

((ajdasklddjaskldfuckingwritersblockiskeepingmefromthinkingofwhattorp

I see.

So.
I hate myself. I really do.
Ahhh.
//headdesk.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:57 am

((Why do you hate your self? What happenened?))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 pm

((I'll tell you on Thursday.
Possibly in private.
It will be a long story since it kind of has background, but well, if I don't tell the past the present won't make sense.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum