Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 7 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 am

((Ah. I see.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 7 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 am

((Hello? Is there anyone out there? I am so lonley. Will someone talk to me? //sigh.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:33 pm

((Mhm.

At the time you posted that I was halfway into an hour of practicing wrist locks and breaks.
//nods.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:39 pm

((Okay? Why were you doing that? And what in the world is your avatar supposed to be?))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm

((It is part of my hapkido class.
I can break your wrist 15 different ways as of now.
;3;

I don't really know what it is frankly...
I just kinda liked it so I decided to use it for a bit.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:51 pm

((I must bid thee adieu, for I must go shopping.
//curtsiesandexits.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 pm

((Shoping? Seiriously? //coughssuchagirlsniffsandcoughsagain.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:24 pm

((Grocery shopping.
G.r.o.c.e.r.y.
That's it.
You don't get any of my cake I went to go get ingredients for tomorrow. @A@))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 pm

((Sorry. I thought you were going clothes shopping. I'm sorry. //looksdownatground,whimpers,andgivesthepuppyeyesforsomestrawberrycake. I love you! (as my best friend, nothing weird.) I'm sorry. I take it back. all of it.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:44 pm

((Well...okay. ;3;

So I put on my cooking apron and looked down. Apparently my cat had managed to sleep on the corner of it.
It was literally covered in cat hair.
So anyway. I'm starting the cake now. ._.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:42 am

((I'm at Laura's house right now. See you when you get here.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 am

((I was up until 4...
I initially went to bed at 3 but I didn't fall asleep for another hour...

I see. Early.
//wanders off to take the flat iron to my hair.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:14 pm

((I'm sorry.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:49 am

((Ajdsfhkdssodamnearly.
I don't wanna be up.
//rolls around.

Oh yes.
If you want, you can come with me to one of my hapkido classes this month. For free. :3
Anyway.
Moving on.

I have coffee.
And apple sauce. ;3;))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 am

((Cools. Has Inspiration come back yet?))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:01 pm

((I feel so alone. I have nothing to do on KJs no one is on it except me 99.9% of the time and I have been on WFC for a while and no one knows me except Harlequin and Ms. Writer of Fiction. So alone. Oh so alone. //sighsandsobbs))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

((Good morning starshine. The earth says "Hello".))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 7 Empty Haunted House

Post  Spock Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:51 pm

Gil studied his shoes intently, almost falling asleep having stood here so long. His eyes began to close before he forced them open, looking quite funny because of the obvious effort he was putting into keeping them open. He glanced ahead in the line. They were next. Maybe something in this "Haunted House" could keep him awake.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Dev blinked at the man at the gates as he gestured for Dev to hold out his hand so he could stamp it. As his hand was stamped, Dev looked around, already unamused by the place. This is not scary at all. Some of the things I saw as a child in Limbo were a hundred times more frightening. he thought absently as he studied the purple stamp picturing what was supposed to be a bloody hand or something with the text Mariane's Haunted House below it. He stepped through the shredded black gossamer curtains that veiled the entry way and waited for Gil, sighing inwardly. Maybe I should put on an this time or something. It might make it more entertaining for myself or something though I'm sure it will probably just piss Gil off like everything else I do...
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:02 pm

Gil gave the man a very funny look, his eyes wide and watering, yet his face in a scowl and his emotion clearly neutral. He looked insane actually. The man gave him a quizzical look before stamping his hand and allowing him in, where Gil paused beside Dev and yawned. His eyes were so dry that in his body's attempt to wet them, a tear actually crept down his face. He wiped it aside carelessly, shoulders sagging as he relaxed.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Dev glanced at Gil, knitting his brow together as he studied the object of his love. He lifted his hand, going to place it on the angel's shoulder, though after a moment's thought he drew his hand back to his chest and continued to study the other in silence. Clearing his throat after a few more moments, Dev spoke quietly, "Gil?" ((Derp. //flails.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:23 pm

"Yuh-huh?" Gil said, looking at Dev expectantly, brow raising a bit.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:27 pm

"Mm, nothing...You just seem a bit different" Dev said, turning to take in the surroundings. Amateur attempts at horror. Blood dripping from the ceiling here and there. A few cobwebs here and there. They had even thrown in a fake skeleton.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:31 pm

"Maybe it's cause I'm tired. It's exhausting to be around someone you hate so much constantly," Gil shrugged, eyes flicking about. "I have a hard time showing any emotion normally. But now I don't have any energy to. Just rest assured that I still think you're disgusting and the world would be better off with you dead," Gil nodded, eyes shifting back to Dev and narrowing.
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:34 pm

((D8 Dev's maiden love crushed once more by the cruel Gil!
If I was watching this I would just take the poor Dev home and give him some cake. Poor thing. ;A;))

"Still as cruel as ever I see," Dev said quietly, sighing slightly. "Then...shall we go then since you hate me so much?"
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum