Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 5 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:05 pm

((And I was just saying "ORANGE!!!!!!!!!" because of Kio's little inside joke. Remember the joke?))

Last edited by Chessie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the name to a nickname)
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3) - Page 5 Empty Re: σηмуσ(уιη αη∂ уαηg)~ ƒιƒтн gєηєяαтιση (נσιη αη∂ ι ωιℓℓ gινє уσυ ιcє cяєαм. :3)

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:16 pm

((Hm, well.....
Meh.
//shrugs.

I know of the inside joke. Mhm. I do recall indeed.))

"Ah, um...Well bloody...I don't have a curse that will help you in anyway," Pandemonium muttered, running a hand through his hair as he thought for a moment before crouching down next to Savannah. "Just try to lay still. Breath in, and breathe out. Take deep breaths. Um... Well I can't leave you here..." he let out an exasperated sigh, running his right hand through his hair once more.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:27 pm

Savannah looked up at him with watery eyes. She starred at him for a little bit before bursting into tears again. She tried to do what she was told and breathed in and out easily. Then another wave of nausia ran through her. She crunched her body. Her stumach was twisting, churning and knoting in different directions making her want to vomit. Once that short spell of nausia pasted she tried to stand up, but her arms felt too weak and she collapsed all over again onto her chest. That blew the wind out of her. She coughed slightly and kept her mind steady on breathing again. It's just simple breathing. In..... and...... Out..... In..... and..... Out. Don't think too much about it. Just deep breaths. The crying stop, but tears were still rolling down her cheeks. She rolled over onto her back looking up a Pandamonium. She couldn't help but look at him there was nothing else to look at.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:32 pm

""Ah, um... shit...Um...Maybe not hold back vomiting next time or something.... Ah, I don't know. I never deal with this stuff as much as I do deal with." Pandemonium kept his right hand knotted in his hair as he was holding his bangs back now so that his violet eyes could study Savannah clearly.

((INSPIRATION COME BACK! D8
//dies.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:45 pm

She did nothing, but let him examine her with his eyes. She just starred up into his face with a blank expression and eyes glossy. Her hair was damp with tears and was drying curly from being wet. she lced her fingers together on top of her stumach with her right knee arched up.

((Sorry. I'm not exactly your inspiration. And don't die. You're like a sister to me. I don't want to lose my sister.
//gives Quin a dirty look.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  N M 156 Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:17 pm

"There's a pub about a block from here," Kimmuriel suggested through the corner of his mouth, starting to lift off the ground. (/fail post!!!)
N M 156
N M 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 pm

((Dinner was meh...
//shrugs.
I had some iced coffee though. ;3;
Now I want ice cream. x3))

"Hm, well okay. Then I suppose we will just go there to eat," Virus Infected said, smiling slightly at Kimmuriel. He glanced at the other man and then down at the ground and then back up. "Ah, um...you know...um...ah..." he muttered, stumbling slightly in his speech, his face twisting slightly. Ah, how do I ask this...? He thought, tapping both of his forefingers together as he looked at the ground. Virus Infected sighed slightly, having fallen completely silent now as he stared at his feet, tapping his fingers.
((My dad just threw a silly band at me...I don't even know where he got it from...
._."

I dunno what to do with Panda-chan and Savannah now...
//flails.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:45 pm

((I want ice cream...//whines I WANT ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!//throwsatempertamtrum. Not really. I would never through a temper tantrum.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:51 pm

((Pfft. Well, I have ice cream. Right now.
Ohsnap!
Troll
//sits in corner and eats ice cream.
:3))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  N M 156 Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Kimmuriel raised an eyebrow very slowly, crossing his arms as he took to his legs once more. The demon's sudden lacking confidence was disconcerting, to say the very least.
"You want to elaborate as to why you are acting like a child?"
N M 156
N M 156

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 pm

((You should add me as your friend on here. Oh! And did you see I added your family inside joke on one of the posts? I miss you all.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:05 am

((//stabsVirusInfected.
ACTIVE SCHOOL GIRL MODE! >:3
Anyway...))

"Ah, um, no. You see, um, it's nothing. Um, lead the way I suppose since I don't really know where the place you are speaking of is located," Virus Infected finally managed to say, still tapping his forefingers together. He scuffed the ground a bit with his right shoe, swallowing as he looked up at the rafters of the church and watched dust motes float about in the air. ((Fail post. ._.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:07 am

((Pfft.
//pokesmyage.
I changed it...because I felt like it.
//spinsinchair.
;3;))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:29 am

((Ummmmmm....... It's your que to rp.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:21 pm

((Mhm. It is indeed.
I don't know what to rp though, so, //shrugs.

I just made myself some nutritious delicious fried potatoes. ;3;))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:06 pm

((Okay then. I love rain. It has been raining for about 3 hours now and it is very exciting.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:38 pm

((Right now it is just humid in the part of town where I am. It is raining in some parts though.
I don't like the humidity. e-e))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:08 pm

((Well there are ups and downs for humidity. Humidity destroys hair but keeps the fire levels down so that asthma sufferers don't have to deal with smoke.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:29 pm

((My arm hurts....
I don't have visible bruising on it but I can tell it is bruised. e-e

Mhm. It doesn't make my hair frizz at least. It makes everything feel hot and sticky...

So my family wants me to go swimming with them toady.
My problem right now is not just my fear of water.
Nope.
//headdesk.))
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:11 pm

((wow. okay. you have a fear of water? don't feel too bad. i hate getting wet. some say i'm like a cat in water. and i also have a fear/phobia of the dark. so don't feel too bad. and what did you do to your arm?))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm

((Your que to rp, Quin.))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:29 pm

((Quin is rubbing off on me. I am listening to B.O.T.D.F))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:11 pm

((And just how am I rubbing off in you...?
Personally I don't listen to them all that much anymore. I might listen to them from time to time but not often...

I still dunno what to rp...

Yes, why yes I do have a fear of water. An extreme fear.
Not to mention a fear of spiders, needles, heights, speaking in front of even just one person, crowds, and people in general.

Ummmm...yeah.
Shizu-chan, call me. It's about our plans for tomorrow...e-e))

Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:01 am

((Ffjkdlfldohmahgoditssoearly.
My mother and I are going to the Renissance festival today so I'm up early to I can:

• Start breakfast
  • Wake up my mother
  • Get dressed
  • Eat breakfast
  • Curl my hair and do my makeup
  • Prepare my lunch
  • Finish dressing in my costume
  • Throw together things I need[IE- Spare clothes, inhaler, phone charger, etc]

Weow~

When my alarm went off this morning, not only did it scare me but then right away it gave me the math problem [271+34-3] in order to snooze it. My tired mind actually had to work.e-e At 6:30 in the morning...Blargh
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:08 pm

((The Renissance Festival was today!?!?! Oh I am so mad right now!!!! Oh. And you're not rubbing off "in" me you're rubbing off "on" me. I think I hung out with you too much at school. JK. I love you ))
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum