Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now) - Page 2 Empty Re: To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now)

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Yeah but I just can't handle the smoke in my lungs.
It's bad enough for normal people but with me it's so bad that I literally can't breathe.
Well I can, but it hurts enough that I don't breathe in.
And all of the masks for the smoke were sold out of WalMart and Walgreens and of the such last night.
My mom and I are trying to find a place that has some now by calling around.
If you know any, please do let me know.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now) - Page 2 Empty Re: To my dearest new neighbors below me, ((Those who cannot handle the "F Bomb" should not view, for I am quite irritated right now)

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:16 pm

I know what you mean by not being able to breath. I had the same problem. I don't know anywhere close to you. Woodland Park has those. That's all I know.
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:20 pm

My mom said we are going to go down to Security to look for masks.
The smoke is blowing down again right now and I'm having trouble again.
Time to go get the wet cloth I suppose....
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I haven't looked for those
My family doesn't have respiratory problems...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeah.
Urgh I hte smoke.e-e
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Valerie Black Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 pm

Don't we all?
Valerie Black
Valerie Black
Junior Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum