Gates of the Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So yesterday,today, whatever...

2 posters

Go down

So yesterday,today, whatever... Empty So yesterday,today, whatever...

Post  Chessie Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:48 am

Father's Day.
Yeah, that day.

Well first my dad told me to be ready to leave the house by 10 am...
I was ready...and we left at 11...
I could have had 5 hours of sleep but nooooooo....

Second, I got dragged outside...at 11...to a doughnut shop...
I have no issue with doughnuts...
But the coffee was horrible and there were so many people in that tiny place that I almost had a panic attack.

Third, they then proceeded to drag me, with my headache, to a park...
To play wiffel ball or whatever....
WHAT IS THE POINT OF IT?! You just hit the ball....and that's it.
I suck at hitting the ball. I am okay at pitching, especially fast and curve balls, but I suck at catching...
And it was over 90...

Fourth, they dragged my to my step grandparents house....
Three hours later I got to go home...
I hate when we go there for get togethers for holidays as well.
Everyone talks to me and/or stares and sometimes I am even treated like some kind of strange new creature.
Well I apologize for wanting to be left alone like a cat. I just don't like people. Especially not loud people that bother me.
And they do just that.
The made bets on who could get me to say five words first for Easter...FUCKING BETS!
And, they are super friendly. As in, after knowing me for two minutes they think they can be all buddy-buddy.
Okay, let's set this out there:
A) I don't really like family...
B) I don't like super friendly people like that
C) I'm not even that buddy-buddy with my friends sometimes...even the ones I have known for years!
D) I don't like clingy people.
E)I don't like people in general except for a select few...

Fifth, we get home....
And I have to make dinner for my dad because I said I would...
Well while I am cleaning the kitchen that so that food from who knows when is no longer dried onto the stove and counters everyone else is sleeping...
FUCKING SLEEPING! They didn't even clean the kitchen for me.
The steak was still partially frozen, I couldn't find the can opener or the canola oil. There was something sticky on the floor and I stepped in it.
So once I got the steak thawed and marinated and had washed the rice and was letting it soak I had to spend my time cleaning the kitchen.
I hate dirty kitchens. Anyway, it is just plain unsanitary when food from who knows what day is dried onto the stove top.
So then when I was heating up the wok I was trying to find the oil...ten minutes later I found it...And the jug was so fucking huge that I nearly dropped it, therefore causing me to spill it on the counter and floor I just cleaned as well as my bare feet...
So once that was cleaned up I was finally able to throw in the meat.
Then I had to find the can opener...
I found a bottle opener...but I used it to make a hole to drain my canned vegetables...I thought I was going to be forced to use it to open my cans because I COULDN'T FIND THE DAMN CAN OPENER!
In the process I managed to stab myself on a knife while looking through the huge drawer for the can opener...it wasn't even in there...e-e
So then I cook the meal...yay~

Also, I wrapped the book I got for my dad all pretty and I even wrote dad on it in like 5 or so different languages...
Well I gave it to him...
A)He said he already read the book first...
B)He said he might have the book already...
D) He commented on how nice my Japanese character for dad looked randomly...
E) Silence....
F)He finally said thank you after like 5 minutes...
I SPENT MY OWN FUCKING MONEY ON IT! IF HE'S NOT HAPPY ABOUT IT I WILL TAKE IT BACK AND GET MY MONEY BACK!
Also, we went to the store and he put the book in the car...
When we got back...he just left it in there.
Wow. After I spent like 15 minutes trying to decide on a book and then spend my own money that I got for my graduation for him...
I mean neither he or my step mother offered to give me money for a present for him...
It just fucking pisses me off that when I actually do something kinda nice him and even go along with their fucking plans....I get a lousy quiet thank you for the present, a few thanks for dinner...and am forced to do what I hate most...

What really makes me mad, is that I could have been at the Vans Warped Tour in Denver instead and having fun doing what I want.
But noooooo. I went and did what they wanted.
I sacrificed what I wanted to do that I had been wanting to do for MORE THAN A FUCKING YEAR and went with them....
Do you know how hard it was to cancel my plans to go to what I had been planning to go to for a year? Very. I actually cried a bit because I had been looking forward to it so much.
And then I go do what they want...end up with a killer headache most of the day...and I don't even get a hug once.
I know I'm complaining a lot right now...but I planned for more than a year to go to the Warped Tour only to find out that it was on Father's Day when I would be expected to hang out with my dad...
Not to mention, a ton of my favorite bands were playing which really stung when I decided to not go.
Frankly, I didn't even mention it to my dad so that it wouldn't hurt to much since he would say that I wasn't going...
But what really hurt me was the fact that I didn't even get a hug when I made dinner for him or gave him the book or played wiffel ball for him against my will or had a mini panic attack in the crowd of people or when I wanted to die from my headache.
Right now I really regret not going to the Warped Tour...
It just really hurts me.
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So yesterday,today, whatever... Empty Re: So yesterday,today, whatever...

Post  Spock Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:23 am

Wow...
Not fun.

I only have a few things to complain about
I am unable to smile without crying so I may be going insane or into a depression
Not sure which
I was talking to myself a lot today
Probably insane
It looks like a worm is crawling out of my front teeth because my surgery looks just plain...nasty
I am constantly half conscious because my parents are stuffing meds into me so I'm not crying from the pain
My mom decided to make me cut strawberries for dessert today
You know how close range your fingers are to the knife when you do that right?
And I was still all...woooooo
So I cut myself accidentally
The demon child came over and talked about how a bunch of teenagers offered her beer while I tried to stay in my own room without her and my sister beating me to death...
I did however win chess about four times today which I never do
Let's see...
I had to wake up early this morning
I learned more about that orientation camping trip thing for the school I'm going to
Volleyball, basketball, rope climbing, just general physical activity and then "ice breakers"
No phones or anything
Two nights and two and a half days
Can't bring your own food and you know how pick I am about food
It sounds like pure torture
At least MinMin will be with me...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessie Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:28 am

//wasjackeduponmedstopreventmymassiveheadachefromturningintoamigraineallday....

I'm glad I don't have to go through something like that...e-e"

So today....
I was innocently sipping a glass of water...and my step sister hugged me, nearly making me choke on my water. e-e

I picked my high school classes on Friday...
._.
Three freaking college classes. Nine credit hours in all.
I have a feeling of impending doom faintly hanging over me for some reason....

So I have to get up early once more tomorrow and I still have to get in the shower...
So you should like text me...or something. I dunno...
Chessie
Chessie
Admin

https://gota.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spock Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:42 am

I'm wondering if I will survive
I'm gonna have to start exercising...
e-e /hates physical activity

I dunno
I'm gonna sleep as long as possible tomorrow because I'm still half dead from the anesthesia and junk they put in me

So about the demon child coming to my house today
She really did have teens come up to her and offer her beer
She was just riding her scooter
They came up to her and asked her and she started crying so they were scared away I guess
But apparently there are some creepy teens living nearby...
I'm gonna supervise my sister when she's outside from now on...
And I'll keep my bike on hand because I can go pretty fast on that thing
Of course I'm quick on my feet too when I need to be
You know how steep the hill I live on is
I have to chase balls down it occasionally
I must go at least 15 or 20 miles per hour when I do that
Anyway, I'm not letting my sister go more than three houses away from our house without me
If something happens to her...I shall not be happy
I know I'm not much of a threat but I inherited my dad's natural strength
If you do manage to get me angry, I have accidentally hurt people before
That's why I don't get angry
I hate hurting people and I don't know my own strength...
Spock
Spock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down